Grossinger City Autoplex, Inc.

• good people working there

The place was really good. I have to give it a four stars because they sold the car I originally came to look at before I got there. Sales women was great and only thing that annoyed me at a point was the salesman kept pressing me to buy the extended warranty that really annoyed me but it was a great place over all. The porters gave me a thumbs up for my shirt I had on! Great place to be over all pleased with the purchase.

• the service is great & Neil Duncan is the best

The service was the best & the sales person Neil Duncan was excellent in knowledge, polite in service & I got a great deal. Check it out u will not regret. Thanks Neil

• Great service

Marlex, in customer service delivered a quality customer service experience. i will be pleased to return because of the his service.

• great service

profesional team,great service ,profesional team,great service

profesional team,great service ,profesional team,great service

• In & Out

It was fast ,professional & I received info about maintenance without being forced to spend more money

• Great service. clean facilities

I have always had great service at Grosinger. I will continue to bring my car for repairs.

• Good service

My oil change took a little too long but overall it went well.

My oil change took a little too long but overall it went well.

• My trip to the Grossinger City Autoplex

When I buy a new car one of the criteria is the dealership and service experience. Grossinger has the the service in spades, the advisor is knowledgeable and helps you decide the services you need. The waiting area is pleasant, clean and accomodating. The dealer location is pretty cool too so if you want to wait for the car to be worked on there is pretty good shopping and restaurants steps away, not to mention the train is close. Are there negatives, yes but not enough to offset the completely positive experience.

• Great Service and Buying Experience

I got the deal that I wanted and what a great deal it was! The Sales Consultant Max Ryabchun was very nice and great to work with! He went over all of the features of the car with me and even helped me program it before I left the dealership. I would highly recommend buying a car from Grossinger City Autoplex in Chicago.

• Grossinger gets my vote

Easy in, easy out. Everyone is helpful, friendly and professional in the service dept. Have been a customer for several years...both purchase and service are always a pleasant experience