Grossinger City Autoplex, Inc.

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 155 reviews

Call This Dealer

October 28, 2017

Zoran has been a fantastic resource and very helpful throughout our car buying experience, he has truly been a customer advocate throughout the entire... negotiation process. Thanks ZORAN!

September 27, 2017

Zoran was phenomenal very helpful,he know is product,great experience.

September 26, 2017

Zoran and Phil were great. They answered the questions we had thoroughly and honestly. The only issue we had was that we were told that our purchase w...ould be 0% apr for 60 months, then when we came back to buy the car, that wasn't the case at all. But honestly, I credit that to a minor mistake b/c they did have deals going that offered 0%. All told, they're very professional at grossinger city and they do a phenominal job. It's worth giving them a first look if you're looking for a new ride, they'll get you settled.

September 25, 2017

Working with Zoran was a positive experience. He was very responsive to my texts and calls, and helped me get through the bumps in the road to reach ...a deal.

September 25, 2017

Growing up in business family never like to waist my time with a sales guys that just wanna sell you.Zoran was more than that thats why I'm taking my... time now write this review .He he'd everything cover form hello to good luck and .Thank you Zoran and I will definitely send you more customers.

September 23, 2017

Buying a new car is special moment.And having someone who actually listen what I really want And making it easy for me was a great experience.Thank yo...u Zoran you are a Rock Star!

September 20, 2017

Very good experience. Friendly and courteous. Would recommend to others looking for a new car.

September 19, 2017

Zoran is the man!!! He's very knowledgeable and helpful in getting you what you want. I was looking for a 2017 Passat r-line and I was having a toug...h time finding it for the price I wanted it for. I was referred to Zoran. I told him what I was looking for. He made a phone call and I purchased my vehicle the next day. Thanks Zoran

September 19, 2017

I recently purchased a car from Zoran at Grossinger and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I decided to refer a friend to him and my fr...iend loves him more than I do now. He was so informal and got us exactly what we wanted. My friend had already been to two other car lots and they had what he wanted but they didn't want to give it to him the way he wanted it. He wanted a new car but the other lots tried to sell him used ones and lied about it. When my friend told me what happen, we went to Zoran. My friend purchased a car the very next day... Zoran also helped me set up my service appointment... thx to Zoran I have one more free oil change. If you use synthetic oil then you know it can get pricey lol. Thank you Zoran. If you're trying to purchase a car or have a friend that wants to purchase one.... please see Zoran. He WILL HELP YOU & INFORM YOU!!!

Grossinger City Autoplex, Inc.
1530 N Dayton St Chicago, IL 60642