Ed Koehn Ford and Lincoln of Greenville

3.0
  • Happy city boy

I have bought new and used cars from dealerships before. And I must say Ed Koehn dealership was my best experience. David Wilks did a great job. And the experience of Mark Dobbrastine made it happen. I got the car I wanted. The price I wanted. The financing I wanted. I bought a used vehicle this time that had some flaws. The crew did everything in there power and more to fix my issue to make me happy with my Nissan Maxima. I had a special request that wasn't cheap and they did this for me too. It pays to haggle. If it is fair request they will work with you. Five star to the whole staff sale, financing,and even service. I love my car !!!

• Not organized

We purchased a used vehicle that needed some work on it before we would buy it. After a week we went back and it was still sitting in the lot, not moved, of course they didn't know how this happened since they had been in contact with the body shop. Next a white bumper was ordered for a black vehicle, so that took an extra day. Next we pick it up and after a few days my husband grabs the second set of keys and they don't work with this vehicle. He drives through the lot pushing the panic button to see what it goes to, and it's to a white vehicle. Of course they don't know how this happened either. They found the correct key in the folder tagged for the white car. Not organized and no follow through.

• Ed Koehn has great staff & great customer service!

Very pleased with everything about this company. Great Dealership, Great Service!

• GREAT SERVICE!!!

I HAD AMAIZING EXPERIENCE!! THE SALESMAN WERE SUPER HELPFUL AND I HAD A TOUR OF THE BUILDING EVERYONE WAS SO NICE THEY HAVE A FULL SERVICE IN THE BACK INCLUDING A QUICK LUBE WHERE THEY USE A SYNTHETIC BLEND OIL FOR ONLY $33 AND THEY LOOK OVER YOUR ENTIRE CAR!! SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT DEAL!!

• Best Service Around!!!!!

This dealership has been helpful and have exceeded my expectations. I would refer everyone I know to Ed Koehn Ford in Greenville MI. Great Staff, Great Service!!!