1906 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Glockner South Point Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Great people at Glockner

Sam, Pat , and Neil are simply the best at what they do. Buying a vehicle from Glockner is easy and fun.

• Fantastic experience
    September 19, 2017

Recently bought a new truck at Glockner and it was an incredible experience. Fred was fantastic and helped me every way that he could and he helped me buy my first brand new vehicle. Couldn't have had a better experience.

• 2017 Ford Edge Service Review

Service was completed prompt, Service Representative was friendly. Facility is clean and uncluttered..

• Great Experience what buying a New Vehicle should be like
    August 25, 2017

I can not speak highly enough of my buying experience at Glockner South Point Ford. From my first contact to the closing on the Purchase of my new truck was effortless and not made stessful by made to feel like they sales staff were being less than honest. I realize that it is a business and they are there to make a profit but I never felt they were trying to make it all from me. Very refreshing for me. Steve and Bill were fantastic and I would recommend them both to anyone looking to. It a car.

• Great experience!
    August 25, 2017

I came in just hoping to get an idea of what I needed to work on to get a car, I didn't expect to get approved for anything. Steve Bowker explained everything so well helping me find a fuel efficient car to get me to work and school. He and Monica Thompson didn't stop until they got me a great deal on a 2017 Ford Fiesta!

• Glockner South Point Ford

Sam Bays was my salesman and he was very helpful in finding the truck I was looking for.

We're glad Sam was able to help you find the right truck! Thank you for choosing Glockner South Point Ford, and we hope to see you again!

• South Point Ford Service Center

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent service experience with us! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Never have had issue with service dept that wasn't quickly addressed by the service manager Mr. Blankenship. It seems when comparing dealer service dept. to others, what makes South Point Ford the better service center, is the service manager is always attentive to what repairs and services are going on. A good service manager is key to a successful dealership. It appears that South Point Ford has a good one in Mr. Blankenship.

• Great experience!
    August 16, 2017

I was looking for a reliable, fuel efficient car for commuting to school and work, and when I went to Glockner, Steve was extremely helpful in finding us the BEST deal for the perfect car for me! He knew exactly what I was looking for and was very accommodating to my budget, I love my Ford Fiesta and loved shopping at Ford Glockner, because in addition to making my car search enjoyable and simple, everyone was super friendly and helpful! Thank you!!!

• Worth the 11 hour round trip!
    August 7, 2017

Fred Hogan was awesome! Very professional and courteous. Made us feel right at home all the way from South Carolina. 2013 F-150 was everything he told me it would be. Monica Thompson had all of the paperwork waiting on us when we got there and had us out the door in minutes! The easiest car buying experience I've ever had! These folks are top notch!

• My new truck
    August 1, 2017

the sales team at glockner was very patient with me. They gave me options and gave me time to decide what was best for me. The sales manager came over and explained everything to me. He even talk to my girlfriend on the phone to help her understand. I would recommend them to anybody.