This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Exactly what I expected!

I had been scouting dealerships for a while. I came in and it was exactly what I was hoping it would be. I will definitely send my friends and family here.

• Wonderful Staff

Staff was very friendly, helpful, and professional. I would definitely refer Harvest Wholesale to my family and friends!

Thank you so much, LG. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Please reach out to us if we can every be of any assistance to you! -Harvest Wholesale Staff

• Wonderful Staff

• Good Experience!

Excellent experience, loved working with this team!

Excellent experience, loved working with this team!

• Wonderful Staff!

Prin, Patti and Tony were great to work with, they were honest and truly made the experience fun. I will definitely buy from them again and send friends and family their way as well! Thanks for a great experience!

• Great Experience!

Had a great experience at Harvest Wholesale Inc., the staff was attentive and friendly! I will definitely purchase from them again, as well as send friends and family!

• Friendly

The people at the dealership are friendly and ready to help with all your car buying needs. They are a great dealership and I will definitely return to buy in the future!