Graff Buick GMC Cadillac Mt Pleasant

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 14 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

May 11, 2018

Service provided was for oil change and tire rotation, always treated pleasantly by staff

March 23, 2018

Overall we had a great experience with this dealership. We would come back again. Very happy with our salesman Tom Goodwin! The others on the tour wer...e so polite.

February 26, 2018

This was absolutely the best car buying experience. All the staff was professional and they absolutely did everything they could do to help me out. I ...will definitely be coming back to buy cars from them from now on

February 3, 2014

Vickie and Tom have been fantastic to me. The car is amazing. My wife and I are absolutely delighted. Thank you!

January 28, 2014

I am very happy with my Acadia. I did go purchase new tires for it today...$650 so that was unexpected, especially with the amount of miles since most... cars don't need new tires until at least 50,000. I am very happy with the treatment I got while at the store. Both Scott and your financing man (I apologize I forgot his name) where great. They were very informational and helpful. Scott even helped set up an appt on a day I will be in town (I live over an hour alway) to fix the open recall on my car as well as a Bluetooth issue. I am still waiting to hear back about dropping my car at a later time as the 8:15am time I was given isn't feasible. The reason I chose Graff over others was because of Scott and his willingness to answer all my questions, even into the late hours of the night. He was the selling point over other places that I had been looking at purchasing from. I look forward to finding out about my appt the 2nd. I appreciate your follow up.

January 24, 2014

I have been a loyal GM multi vehicle owner for over 20 years and am a repeat customer at your dealership. A large reason for this repeat visit is your... Sales Manager Vicky. She worked with us on the purchase/lease of 2 2012 SRX’s and her “style” makes the experience enjoyable. For this lease I worked with Chad and he did a good balance between professionalism and “friend” without coming across as transparent or self serving. He was prompt and attentive in our email and voice communications providing the correct info and that I appreciate that. In fact I already am working with Chad on another trade in/lease deal for my daughter based solely on his performance and the overall performance of your entire team. Just a little hiccup with the actual vehicle delivery from your detail shop with a longer than expected delay getting my truck washed but overall it was a good experience. I would also like to acknowledge Chris Wheeler as well. More or less he sold me the truck. I originally came in to get my SRX serviced and Chris offered me a demo loaner that wound up being the truck I took delivery of 24 hours later. Good story. Regards Frank Gadberry

January 23, 2014

Hello, Scott and the rest of the staff did an excellent job!! They gave me only what I asked for and there was no pushy hard sell by Scott and I liked... that. My son Brandon purchased a used Mustang from you guys 2 years ago, and I was very impressed by your salesman then also. Thanks so much for a nice experience!!

Thanks for choosing Graff and for the great feedback. We appreciate your business

January 11, 2014

We were very satisfied with our salesman Chad's service. It was our best car buying experience yet. We look forward to doing business with Graff in th...e future.

Thanks for the great review and your business we appreciate it.

December 4, 2013

I have purchased my 2011 Tahoe from you in November of 2010, and just purchased the Impala for my daughter, I have had a very good experience both tim...es. I work out of state and time is always an issue with me when I get back home, however your team (Scott and Kelly) were awesome. I won't be there to pick up the vehicle next week but I forgot to ask Scott if that comes with a full tank of gas, lol. I will be back for my next vehicle purchase. Thanks again , I appreciate it, great team!

Thanks you for being a repeat customer and the great feedback.

December 3, 2013

The experience I had working with Scott and Kelly was excellent! I had never purchased a vehicle through the internet before, but because I travel ext...ensively it was an easy process for me! The key to my Purchase at Graff was twofold, one I wanted to buy locally and two, I had not purchased my other vehicles at Graff, but over the past few years I had taken them all there for service. The professionalism and care for my concerns always impressed me about your service team, so I wanted my next vehicle to be purchased at your location. PS, - the money machine was cool! Have a great day! Todd H

We certainly appreciate your business and the great feedback about your experience.

Graff Buick GMC Cadillac Mt Pleasant