Stevens Point Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday Closed Closed
(715) 341-4400 (715) 341-4400

4.3

2.3

Service department pricing sketchy.

Different cost from day to day for same service. It seems they were upset because I was shopping around for a better price. It seems they don’t give you any breaks after years of bringing vehicles for service. Would not recommend.

4.5

Purchasing a truck

Great job! Julianna was patient, helpful, and empathetic to my needs and concerns. Once they knew what type of truck I was looking for, they quickly met my needs. I will definitely go to them again. From a crabby buyer...

Fantastic dealership

Fantastic service. Eric worked hard to get us into a vehicle we love. Will definitely be back for future purchases and look forward to it

Took the hassel off car repairs

The service departments manager, Ben was exceptional. He was courteous and very helpful in getting our van fixed. He was understanding and flexible, worked around my families busy schedule and provided alternate transportation. They even picked our van up for us when we were not able to drop it off!!!

Hassle Free!

Jay and James made the whole process fast and hassle free. No nonsense! I highly recommend. Great selection of new and used cars. Online website also made it easy and was easy to navigate

1.0

Poor Experience

I would have to say in the 38 years that I have been able to drive, this afternoon has been my worst potential vehicle purchase experience ever. Your sales force and manager could not even come close to a fair trade in value on my vehicle. An average NADA trade value for my 2008 GMC Acadia SLT1 was $5,600. Your 1st attempt was $2,900, not even including the towing package upgrade. I drove 1.5 hours one way to be completely disrespect and you will never be recommended if you even care.

#1 with car repair in the area.

Very friendly and through when selling and servicing vehicle. They can expect my business in the future. Very knowledgeable with what they are doing and answer any and all questions I might have. VERY SATISFIED!!

New keys and remote start

They were very helpful and informative about my jeep and when they couldn't get the jeep done right away they gave me a liner to use until they were able to get mine done. I will go back to them when I need service done on my vehicle.

warranty work

Had recall work done on by ram 1500 service person explain what was going to be done to fix problem .l was in and out in no time .thanks

Cadillac

Tom Cekosh is awesome! He searched for a car for me on the computer and we found one. It was brought up from Illinois and he kept in touch with me during the whole process. Thanks so much. The whole team was fantastic! This is the third car I've bought from them. They come highly recommended!