Pickup Shop

Saturday 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(405) 321-9539 (405) 321-9539

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

thomas Nett

This dealer was a blessing to my family! I got the truck I needed, and they facilitated this with the utmost of courtesy and grace! You can tell that they want to keep your business and they accomplished that with me for sure! My wife will be getting an SUV in a few months and we will most certainly return to the Pickup Shop when that time comes! Highly recommended! Thank you John and everyone at the pickup shop!!

Excellent customer service

This is the best used car dealership I have ever delt with. They went the distance to make sure my needs were met. John was an excellent salesman. He made sure I could make it to work. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Really Nice & Helpful

My dad bought from them about 15 years ago, and today I am happy to say I bought my first truck. And will buy from them again.

1.4

Dishonest business people!

We answered an ad they had for a truck for sale on cars.com and they advertised an incorrect, lower, speedometer reading. After we drove 2 hours to see the truck, it didn't have all the new stuff their ad said it had. Matter of fact...none of the new stuff was on it that was advertised as new. We even showed them a copy of their advertisement from cars.com of the vehicle. Don't trust them. On his business website he listed the same vehicle for almost double the price that he listed it for on cars.com! He even stated he has been in business for 40 years, on his website it said 32 years. The lies just don't end at this business!

Dealer response

We were disappointed to learn of your unfortunate experience. While the owners have specialized in selling pre-used cars for 40 years, we have been at our currant location for 32 years. We chose to use Cars.com to advertise a lower, cash price for our vehicle--the same vehicle you were willing to buy at a cheaper price that we declined to take.

Great service, friendly people easy to deal with.

They are really good people to talk to about buying a car. They tell you everything about the car you are looking at and they work with you as much as they can to get your monthly payments to what you can afford