Piedmont Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

20 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 13, 2019

I worked over 3 months on the purchase of a Ram with several dealers. The team at Piedmont delivered the best overall customer experience. I know sometimes... difficult, but I ensure I have researched the vehicle, Options and pricing prior to the process. The Piedmont Team worked with me through my process with a spirit of the experience not pressure. Thanks to the Team at Piedmont.

January 7, 2019

I bought a 2019 jeep latitude in August 2018. It now January 2019. The car has been in the shop twice because it cuts off in traffic. Two months after... we got the car we received a letter in the mail about possible transmission issues. I'm telling everyone about our experience. I will never buy another dodge or vehicle from that family. These are not reliable cars. I hate dodge.

January 5, 2019

Jonathan and Lance was very helpful and the process did not take long at all. The capital one sale event was a great experience! Thanks Jonathan and Lance... of Anderson Jeep Dodge and Chrysler Dealership!

December 24, 2018

Laura was such an amazing person to work with. She was not a robot salesman person that you normally get. She was very personal and down to earth. She... was not just trying to get us in any old car, she worked hard to get us in the car that we wanted. Thanks to Laura and the entire staff we are blessed to have a new car. Thank Piedmont Chrysler. An amazing job

November 15, 2018

Jason Craft was one of the best salesman I have ever worked with, he paid attention to detail and answered all my questions and kept the whole process... of buying my new Jeep Renegade a fun an exciting experience.would recommend Jason Craft to anyone needing a new or used car!

September 26, 2018

Have you ever had an experience so above and beyond it makes you wish you had never gave a perfect survey before that time? I do, because 5 stars isn’t... enough. I now need 10 stars to express how excellent the service was. I was recently traveling from Florida to Maine and I had broken down in Anderson South Carolina. The service Manage Darryl and the two mechanics (I wish I remembered their names because they were both awesome!) who diagnosed and fixed the issue all went above and beyond to get me back on the road. I could not have imagined the process going that smoothly or having that kind of service. Thank you Piedmont Ram! Ten Stars!!!

September 21, 2018

This purchase was fast and easy. Our salesman Jason Craft was awesome. He went over the bells and whistles of the vechile. He was very patient in answering... all our questions.

August 2, 2018

I just want to say this was the best shopping and buying a vehicle that I have ever had. Jonathan was my salesman, he was great with no pressure. ... Thanks Jonathan

July 5, 2018

Came down from Charlotte for a Rubicon. Great service! Totally worth the drive and would do it again. Easy buying process and everyone was super nice.

June 28, 2018

From sales to Manager everyone try to make everything was good with the car I choose. I am happy with my choice with this dealer