Hertz Car Sales San Diego

(5.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Good deals, easy and relatively fast transaction

Mark was my salesperson. He was knowledgeable and did not give me the "car salesman" feeling. He listens and pays attention to your remarks. I was ver...y satisfied with the buying experience. Hertz gives great deals on those used cars, I did not even negotiate. The facility is comfortable but looks like a trailer with AC that does not need to be blasting! While the finance guy (bought my car cash) was very nice and courteous, the buying process could be shorter. Although this is not due to Hertz's financial service, but to the number of documents we have to sign. I have to point out that it was much faster at Hertz than at my previous dealership. So to conclude, go there, buy it, and drive home.

• Easy car shopping!

I was a first time buyer and I had a great experience! Great price, great deal and a great car!

• Small, but great choices

Went to the lot a couple of times before deciding on the one I wanted. Test drive a couple of different cars with no problems. Everyone was helpful an...d attentive.

• Great experience. Very helpful

Cars on-line were the same as in the lot. Always useful! Luis was extremely helpful and there was no pressure to buy. We looked at several cars and te...st drove 2 with no issues. The whole process was simple, relatively quick (buying a car always take time to do the paperwork). We bought a car which was ideal for our uses and was immaculate. Would recommend checking their stock on-line and coming here for excellent Customer Service. Thanks Luis.

Hertz Car Sales San Diego