• Easy car shopping!

I was a first time buyer and I had a great experience! Great price, great deal and a great car!

• Small, but great choices

Went to the lot a couple of times before deciding on the one I wanted. Test drive a couple of different cars with no problems. Everyone was helpful and attentive.

• Great experience. Very helpful

Cars on-line were the same as in the lot. Always useful! Luis was extremely helpful and there was no pressure to buy. We looked at several cars and test drove 2 with no issues. The whole process was simple, relatively quick (buying a car always take time to do the paperwork). We bought a car which was ideal for our uses and was immaculate. Would recommend checking their stock on-line and coming here for excellent Customer Service. Thanks Luis.