New 888-618-0470 Dealer Website
Used 888-453-4786 Email Dealer
Service 888-639-3810

Average based on 62 reviews
  • Great experience!

We are more than glad to be of service, Jason. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

I purchased an F-350, my experience was fantastic, our salesman and finance manager were great. Couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. I will be making all future purchases at Henson.

• That Pretty Green Super Duty

I had spoken with a number of dealerships while shopping for another pickup when I stumbled across a Super Duty that I had been looking for. I worked with Nate Allen, and was honest and up front with Nate on what I wanted to make the deal work. I was still a bit skeptical because I was trying to buy the pickup from across the country. I sent Nate several pictures of my pickup, agreed on a trade in price on mine, and sent money for a deposit. Once I arrived, I was treated more than fair on my pickup and the one I was looking to buy. It seems as though it is getting harder to find businesses where you are a customer, and not a number. I told Dan and Nate both, not to be surprised if I show up in a couple of years to buy a 2018 Super Duty from them. It was a good experience, and I would strongly recommend the group at Henson Ford.

We really appreciate your feedback! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• I will def buy my next Ford from Henson again!!

Jody was great, and the whole process was great, I would def. recommend Henson Ford to everyone I know!

• Henso ford

It was overall a very easy experience as car buying goes with immediate response to our internet query.

• service

I had my car serviced and as always, I am pleased with the service

I had my car serviced and as always, I am pleased with the service

• A great experience once again!

A great experience. The staff was very helpful and concerned to get my truck back to me with repairs, etc.

We appreciate your response, Gene! It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied.

• retired

Thanks, Marilyn! We're happy to help however possible. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Everyone was so helpful, did things quickly and accurately. Their attitudes were wonderful. It was actually fun to shop for a vehicle. No repairs needed yet. Filling out this for is a nightmare.

• great service

I purchased a 2016 F150 extended cab. Leon and Stephen were very helpful and nice. This is the second vehicle I purchased from Henson. I will definitely refer friends and family. If and when I decide to get another vehicle, Henson will be my first stop. Thank you so much for being so kind and helpful.

• Great Services and Friendly Atmosphere

Peggy, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

I loved buying my vehicle with Henson Ford for these reasons: No hassle, They're straight forward, Extremely respectful, knowledgeable and what a great atmosphere.

• state inspectiom\n