• Great experience!

We are more than glad to be of service, Jason. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

I purchased an F-350, my experience was fantastic, our salesman and finance manager were great. Couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. I will be making all future purchases at Henson.

• Ford F-250

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Debbie! Thank you so much for choosing Henson Ford!

The truck buying experience was great! The service was quick and they were very friendly. Have already recommended Henson to others in search of a vehicle!

• Review of service

My service advisor was awesome...it didn't take them long to change the oil.

My service advisor was awesome...it didn't take them long to change the oil.

• Rector Purchase

Nate was great to work with .... excellent representative of Henson Ford.

Nate was great to work with .... excellent representative of Henson Ford.

Ronald, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great buying experience

I bought a 2014 Ford Flex and our buying experience was amazing. Everyone is so friendly and they made our experience fast and easy. Our vehicle is in perfect condition, couldn't have asked for anything more. Tyler helped us and was awesome. I live 2 hours away and would drive back here to buy another car from them without thinking twice about it.

• New car first service

First oil change and multipoint inspection, they worked with my schedule to get it in and out like it was the only car they were servicing that day ( of course it was not). Very pleased with Ed Faw and his staff.

• Henson Family dealership

This was by far the best auto buying experience that we have EVER had!

This was by far the best auto buying experience that we have EVER had!

• That Pretty Green Super Duty

I had spoken with a number of dealerships while shopping for another pickup when I stumbled across a Super Duty that I had been looking for. I worked with Nate Allen, and was honest and up front with Nate on what I wanted to make the deal work. I was still a bit skeptical because I was trying to buy the pickup from across the country. I sent Nate several pictures of my pickup, agreed on a trade in price on mine, and sent money for a deposit. Once I arrived, I was treated more than fair on my pickup and the one I was looking to buy. It seems as though it is getting harder to find businesses where you are a customer, and not a number. I told Dan and Nate both, not to be surprised if I show up in a couple of years to buy a 2018 Super Duty from them. It was a good experience, and I would strongly recommend the group at Henson Ford.

We really appreciate your feedback! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• I will def buy my next Ford from Henson again!!

Jody was great, and the whole process was great, I would def. recommend Henson Ford to everyone I know!

• Henso ford

It was overall a very easy experience as car buying goes with immediate response to our internet query.