David Taylor Cadillac

Used

4.2
  • New car buying experience
    May 24, 2016

I have already recommended to a colleague. My sales contact was the credit union representative and he provided me a cost for the car I wanted which w...as significantly lower than the other dealership (that I almost bought from). He was VERY nice, very informative, tried to make me comfortable (kind of a long wait for titling - you need more magazines for people who are waiting!!). Went through the car features, helped us sync phones, reviewed the CUE features, etc. Overall, a very positive experience.

Thank you BJ for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful car buying experience here with us and look forward to your next visit!

• Customer
    January 17, 2018

The customer service representative didn't return my calls. I had to make a personal visit to the dealer to find out about the status of my vehicle. ... It took about a week before the repairs were completed. I was given a loaner vehicle upon request. However, the repairs done were excellent.

• IIIII
    January 11, 2018

Mr Dan fahoury was very nice I called him 6:30 pm buy 7:15 I laft with my 2016 lexsas GX460 oh man mr Stev in the finance he can get u a car right awa...y thank u guys me & my waif love the car u guys are the best in town if u need a car call mr dan he will help u out right away

• My 2018 ATS
    January 11, 2018

I recently purchased a 2018 ATS about two weeks ago. I was looking at some used cars & a salesperson by the name of Dan approached me. He was the only... guy that even bothered to ask me if I needed any help. He couldn't find the exact car I was looking for because it had been sold already. But he worked diligently until he found me another car with the color , features & price I wanted , which made my Christmas and New Year even more special. If you are planning on buying a car from David Taylor Cadillac , I suggest you find this guy , Dan Fahoury !!! But if your just looking , he may just find you and give you quality service.

Thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to yo...ur next visit!

• Welder
    January 8, 2018

Luis Perez was my dealer real good guy....1st Cadillac he sold me got flooded during Harvey storm ...I called him ...he got the car to me in no time......he understands people makes u fill good bout what ur doing with ya money.....thanks Lui..

Thank you Aquita for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Unhappy with my used car purchase
    July 26, 2017

Buying the car was easy because I used my own finance company. I bought a 2014 Cadillac SRX. While I was there they were pushing me to lease a new car.... They let me take the used car home and when I drove it there were a few things wrong with it. I know that's what to expect because it was used. I emailed my salesman and called the manager and had to leave several messages. My banker advises me not to sign until I talked about these issues. I had to drive 40 mins back to dealership to get some kind of answers. Once I got there they didn't treat me the same while I was trying to buy this car. I was treated like I was bothering for asking these questions. I will not go back to buy from them when I decide to upgrade.

Hello Gabriela, thank you for speaking with us about the transaction and please contact me if there's anything I can do further to ensure your satisfa...ction with your SRX. Thank you. KC Cooper - General Manager - kcooper@davidtaylor.com

• Excellent team work
    July 17, 2017

Good service by shah and Miguel as they worked per my requirements and budget. Thank you.

Thank you for your review of Shah and Miguel! We really appreciate your business!

• REPAIR AND SERVICES
    June 1, 2017

VERY WELL. BUT NO RESPONSE ON REBATE OFFERS AND USAGE OF 10% COUPONS OFF ON REPAIRS. THEY DONT ASK OR EVEN HELP TO TRY TO SAVE YOU MONEY ON ANY REPAIR...S.

Hi Necko, Thank you for leaving the review. We are sorry to hear that you were unable to get an offer on your repairs. We hope you will be able to ha...ve a better experience next time around!

• Jeff Dial at David Taylor Service
    April 26, 2017

In 1994, I think it was, I bought my first Cadillac from David Taylor. Simply because of the customer service I received from Dru Pencack. Even though... I had bought the Cadillac I was driving elsewhere, Dru made my family (single with two small children) a part of the David Taylor family. Dru no longer is there, but Jeff Dial has been my service adviser for my last three trips in for maintenance and repairs. He too has been a service adviser to trust. Welcoming and confident are two of his characteristics I most appreciate.

Hello Cathy, thank yo ufor your repeat business! We are glad to hear that Dru and Jeff have done a great job for you over the years!

• Poor communication with customer regarding repair
    November 8, 2016

Poor communication on expectation of completion of repair and didn't meet the date they promised.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for the poor communication. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business..., please contact me at (713) 270-2133. I look forward to speaking with you. Kimono Cooper General Manager

David Taylor Cadillac