• Very timely and cordial in their communications

Very timely and friendly communications via email, which was necessary since I am located in another state and not close to the dealer. I did not end up getting out to the dealer to purchase the vehicle. but they were good in their interactions via email. They followed-up without being asked. Based on the other reviews here, I can see they should be pleasant to deal with.

• Came for a repair ended up buying a new car

My 12 year-old car was making an unusual whistling noise when people were seated in the back which I suspected was emanating from the rear differential. It was time to move on. The salesman was very low key and made the purchasing process easy.

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Faulkner Cadillac Mechanicsburg and are glad you had a good purchasing experience at our location. If there's anything else we can do for you, please give us a call!

• Buying

While the staff and sales experience were fine I do believe that a little modification is needed to the sales pitch for other products. It came to the point that I became a little annoyed with the stories and I just wanted to get out of your sales room and drive away in my new car.

• Great service

Very happy with overall service , the facility is exceptionally clean, friendly service manager

• Brand new facility, very friendly staff.

We have purchased vehicles from Faulkner Cadillac in Mechanicsburg, PA before and will continue to do so. Rick Fasick does an excellent job doing whatever he can to satisfy the consumer, before and after the sale. Everyone at this dealership is very friendly.

• Great service!

They fixed both of my recall issues in a timely manner. I am very happy with the service.

• Faulkner

Very Pleasant. Knowledgeable staff. Competitive pricing.

Very Pleasant. Knowledgeable staff. Competitive pricing.

• Beautiful new dealership building

It is always a true pleasant experience dealing with Faulkner Cadillac especially with Rick Fasick

• Ron was excellent

Ron was fabulous to work with. He went above and beyond even on his day off!

Ron was fabulous to work with. He went above and beyond even on his day off!

• Great Services.

Faulkner is a great dealership. I put a message on Facebook. My car looks beautiful and having someone come to the house and take it to the dealership was wonderful.