Smart Motorz

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 16 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Value and quality from a dealer you can trust!
    November 3, 2016

After visiting several dealerships, I returned twice to view a Mercedes and decided finally to buy it. Rafik answered all of my questions with an obv...ious passion for the vehicles he sells. This dealership knows what they are doing and this was the lowest pressure, most trouble free purchase I have ever experienced in many years of vehicle purchases. Do yourself a favor and check out their inventory. I'm confident, you will be very please with how you are treated.

Hi Shane, Thank you for your review, we are happy that you gave us the chance to serve you. Sincerely, Smart motorz

Great experience
    December 5, 2017

My used car buying experience was wonderful here. The available cars all seemed to be in very good shape and are worth considering. I did not feel pre...ssured when browsing the inventory, nor when making selections and narrowing down my search. Rafik was incredibly helpful and seemed only to want to provide me with valuable information concerning using and buying cars, as well as helpful tips for increasing the longevity of my vehicles and their parts. He was completely frank and straightforward, qualities which I highly value, especially when buying a used car. I would recommend this business to anyone searching for a quality car.

Best car buying experience
    April 4, 2017

I came to check out a Honda Element that I found online. It was the 1st of many Elements that I was going to look at that day and I was honestly dread...ing it. Car shopping is probably my least favorite thing to do. The whole process gives me anxiety and I hate negotiating. I just want to be shot straight and not feel like I'm being taken advantage of. Rafik was extremely friendly, professional, very informative, sincere, and genuine. I'm big on reading peoples energy and have a instinct that's usually spot on and everything was positive. He explained their whole process of how they pick out their cars and the inspections that they go through before they put them on the lot. He was not pushy what-so-ever and didn't hover over me while I was looking at the car. He just let me do my thing and come to him if I had any questions. Everything just felt "good" and I knew I found the right car. They also offer free oil changes after purchase - that shows you that they aren't afraid for you to come back. They are proud of their vehicles. The buying process was very easy. There was no negotiating because they already price their cars extremely fair. I will definitely recommend people to Smart Motorz and come back in the future should I be in the market for a new vehicle!

Dodge Grand Caravan SXT
    January 12, 2017

I live near Bellingham, WA and I thought that I had found the perfect newer model replacement vehicle from Smart Motorz in Kent, WA - online. I conta...cted them via email, negotiated a price and went down to pickup the van afterwards - all flawless and simple! Some helpful info here - if you don't pay their asking price, anything less automatically voids their 90 day free car warranty with purchase. Ok, didn't tell me that via email and they did not disclose it to me until basically signing the paperwork, but I figured I was getting the identical van with 111k miles (70k less than our current model van and 2 years newer) so I was okay with it. Free oil changes are every 5k miles and customer must pay a $20 hazmat oil disposal fee - just FYI. So we negotiated a replacement part called a BCM (body control module) that went bad on our last van and this van was showing similar symptoms. Easy fix (I figured) so I asked for them to replace it or I would have to take it to my local dealership (because my local dealership quoted me a replacement part and labor cost of $800 to program and install) so I asked Smart Motorz to offset the cost of the van or have them fix it. We eventually agreed that Smart Motorz would REPLACE the BCM and I would pay my local dealership to program the new BCM at my cost, immediately afterwards. Signed a contract and I drove my new van home. So Smart Motorz called to tell me that the replacement part arrived. We scheduled a time for the work to be done and they replaced the part (all within 2 weeks, as planned). They showed me the part they removed from my van and said they needed to mail it back as a core deposit. I thought this was odd, but did not question it as they just did all the labor to remove and install the replacement BCM. As I was driving back home Bellingham, I noticed my odometer no longer was at 111k, but rather 158k. So I called Smart Motorz back immediately and asked why my van shows an extra 47k in mileage? They told me that they purchased a "refurbished" BCM and that they did not know it would affect the odometer. I said I thought the new BCM was supposed to be blank and the local dealership would program it. Since I had an appointment at my local dealership the next day, Smart Motorz said to have the local dealership call them to verify the original mileage and there would be no problems. So the next day I arrive at the local dealership and they inform me that you cannot reprogram a used BCM, only a new one. So I immediately called back Smart Motorz from the dealership and they did not answer. I left a message and drove home. It has been over a week now and Smart Motorz has not returned my calls. I guess I am out of luck so I thought I would type out this review of my experience and post it on every possible website for them. I suspect Smart Motorz ordered the identical part from either a junkyard or ebay and that there was no "core deposit" required. Since I called them back immediately to ask how they can resolve this issue, I had really hoped that they would have just offered to replace the previous part and let me save 47K in mileage that was added to my car in 2 weeks. But because they refused to return my call and I paid cash for my van, I am left with only this review. I know this is only one side of the story, but I honestly tried to be as truthful and factual as possible, for my experience. Thank you, Thomas

Very gracious and helpful!
    December 23, 2016

We had a great experience with Rafik and we're easily able to purchase an affordable and safe vehicle for our family. I only rated them 4 stars becaus...e I give everyone room to improve, but we would gladly return to Smart Motorz for a car purchase in the future. Thank you!

Hi Lena, Thank you for choosing Smart Motorz for your purchase. It was a great pleasure working with you on that deal. Appreciate your input. Happy h...olidays to you and the family. Sincerely Smart Motorz

2006 Toyota Tundra Limited
    October 11, 2016

My husband and I drove from Northern California to Kent, Washington because of the excellent internet ad and deal that we got at Smart Motorz. Everyt...hing that was advertised was correct and the truck was worth every penny. We have been shopping for a low mileage used Tundra and this deal was worth our trip. My husband was smiling every time I passed him driving home on I-5. We really appreciate the time the dealer took with us and there was a minor slip up with the key less entry key that was missing and this dealer offered to order us one. We were then assured that we were dealing with a reputable dealer with that offer to make us happy. We would definitely tell anyone shopping for a car or truck on-line that this transaction was so worth it.

Hi Debbie, I hope you had a safe trip. Thank you for your input, as promised we will send you the key once it is delivered. Appreciate your business. ...Sincerely, Smart Motorz

2005 Honda CR-V
    September 20, 2016

Might seem like an unlikely place to buy a used car, but my daughter and I were quite pleased with Kamal and his little car lot. The vehicle was clean..., well cared for and priced below the others we had seen. All of the vehicles on the lot were low mileage and in great condition. We felt no pressure to buy and the car sold itself. We received a reasonable trade in value as well. Thank you.

Thank you Mark, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Professional, Honest and Great Service
    September 18, 2016

Purchased a BMW X5 at Smart Motorz with the best ever purchasing experience! Great customer service and professional, no pressure at all. I highly r...ecommend going there.

Thank you Alex, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Satisfactory purchase-left with a smile
    September 18, 2016

Purchased a used car from Smar Motorz. Rafik assisted me throughout the buying process, was extremely pleasant, professional and courteous. I really l...ike the integrity of him and his brother. They are running an honest business- not selling junk.

Thank you Marty, it was a great pleasure doing business with you.

Great buying experience.
    July 14, 2016

About 6 months ago we purchased a Toyota Highlander here for a great price. The previous car we bought from somewhere else was a lemon so we were nerv...ous. It was a low pressure experience and they have their own mechanic. We had it checked out by our mechanic also just to be sure and he said it was in great shape. We have had no problems and love our Highlander.

Smart Motorz