Heritage Alfa Romeo FIAT

359 reviews

359 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Alfa Romeo FIAT from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 7, 2019

Tiffany was very helpful, professional and gave me A1 customer service.....she made sure I understood the whole process......,I already know were I am... getting my next car ..#wink

Faris, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything add...itional we can do for you.

Jason Scarlett

Sales Manager

(5.0) 9 reviews

Jared Herbert

F&I Manager

Sharmba Mitchell

October 5, 2019

Ryan was a big help, he was very patient and made sure everything I needed was taken care of. Ryan was very knowledgable about the cars and answered all... questions I had.

Thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We're so glad Ryan was able to help you out. We hope to be of ser...vice to you again! Take care!

Ryan Jones

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 30 reviews

• January 12, 2015

I sent an inquiry regarding a Fiat 500 Abarth that I found on cars.com to Heritage while in the midst of test driving cars toward the end of my lease.... I was eventually put in contact with Amy who I scheduled a test drive with. She was super friendly and knowledgeable (and very enthusiastic about Fiats being an owner herself) during the test drive, I felt so comfortable with her and liked the car so much that I ended up buying the car that very same day! The other staff at Heritage that I interacted with were all quite friendly as well. Extremely happy with my experience thus far!

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Alfa Romeo FIAT. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember th...at should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

October 2, 2019

McKayla did a great job! She was very helpful in reviewing her inventory to find the right car to fit our needs. One of the best overall experiences... buying a car.

Bill, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Safe travels!

October 1, 2019

the service was great and mckayla harris was a great sales rep. she is pleasant and friendly i would refer her to anyone for business love her

Hello, we strive for a high level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Safe travels!

September 28, 2019

Kevin Howard did a great job handling my sale. Great job listening and working with me on what was important. Would definitely buy again from him.

We understand it's a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen. Thank you and we hope to see you again!

Kevin Howard

September 28, 2019

Mckayla was a dream to work with. She did the impossible for us! She went above and beyond for us. Easiest car buying experience ever!

Sherrie, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional questions about your new vehi...cle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

September 27, 2019

I am very grateful and happy to have found the car that Tiffani needed. He was very attentive and aware of the entire purchase process, just as the financing... manager did a great job thanks.

V¿¿ctor, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive revie...w. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Heritage FIAT!

September 25, 2019

I was called my Tiffany about the program they have to update my vehicle and the process went kind of fast ( for a dealership) she found 3 vehicles that... were similar to what I already owned and made my choice very easy. Tiffany made sure everything was perfect before my husband and I left the dealership. This was a great experience and I would recommend this dealership/ return for future purchases. Everyone was very polite and professional

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Denimckbree! Tiffany will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We strive to deliver ...a great experience to all of our valued customers. Reviews like yours help us to continually improve.

September 19, 2019

As a woman, sometimes it's intimidating to walk into a car dealership alone. Not at Heritage. From the moment I spoke to Ryan Jones (my salesman) on the... phone, until the moment Al Riddick (the sales manager) called to let me know that my vehicle was ready for pickup and every single moment in between; I never felt intimidated. These are gentlemen that will work for you until you are completely satisfied and then go a step above to make sure you are happy. I cannot give the entire team enough accolades at Alfa Romeo Heritage. These guys went above and beyond and I am thrilled to own my brand new Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio. I checked out a lot of dealerships in the DMV, but Al Riddick is outstanding!!! He worked tirelessly on finding me the car the that I wanted, the color combinations, and the peace of mind with the extended warranty. He did nationwide searches and made it happen! Thank you guys, so much, for a fantastic experience and for never giving up. I walked in dreading the car buying process and walked out with one of the best experiences of my life and a group of people that I can call my friends. I will be looking to Heritage the next time I or any of my friends or family are in the market for a car! Thank you Ryan Jones, Saad and most of all, Al Riddick -just a class act all around!

Antzela, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope you continue to ...choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Ryan Jones