Uptown Chrysler Dodge & Jeep

• Great improvement

The dealership's service department has made significant improving in reducing the time to complete an oil change. Service has always been friendly and top quality, but oil changes took too long compared to other quick change facilities. Recently this shortcoming has been drastically reduced.

• Service

Courteous and very helpful staff. Valet service is appreciated. Service completed as scheduled

• Uptown service review

I depend on John Smith and the service techs to keep my 2007 Pacifica running smoothly. Service is always prompt and they are great trouble shooters Don't know what I would do without Uptown in Slinger. A great organization!!!!!!

• Uptown Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Excellent experience from Jason showing us details of the new car and Glenn explaining the paperwork. We were very pleased with our new car purchase

• I would not go to another dealer

Every Time I go there I feel safe and happy with the service . I am sorry we did not go here to get our car there I will never go back to the dealer we did get it at .They were rude when I took my car in. Once we purchase they could care less. I am so happy with uptown and the men in the service there. Thank You for your Service Marge Grant

• tweety

I have been coming here for a number of years and have leased 3 vehicles. I will return at the end of this year when my lease is up because I get very good service They always listen to what I want and even provide assistance on things I don't understand such as blue tooth and other features on the vehicle.

• Oil change

Had mine and my wife's oil changed in our trucks. As usual, it was a good experience, staff is friendly & efficient, waiting area is satisfactory.

• Uptown Ram

Great dealership! Matt is really a good salesman, and John in the Sevice department is really great to deal with any repairs! What ever kind of info you want, they go all out to help, no matter what it is. Would recommend to anyone!

• Good job guys!

Problem with Ram Truck 5 DAYS before Christmas! Drove in to service dept squeezed us in gave immediate attention! Gave us a ride home fixed truck and had it back before holidays!!! Thank you Uptown!!!

• Service on 11/21/16

The service was great and I was in and out in less than a hour.

The service was great and I was in and out in less than a hour.