Average based on 6 reviews.
  • Nice dealership

I just looked at the cars I didn't buy a car but everyone was very nice.

I just looked at the cars I didn't buy a car but everyone was very nice.

• Franklin

These guys are off the chain...if u need a ride they got you... crazy personality...not your averages Joe's...I had a great experience.

• amazing car dealer

This place is amazing, im 18 years old and have no credit at all. These guys are the funniest easy going down to earth people ive met since ive moved to tampa. They can help anyone! I just financed . Silver 07dodge caliber from them and they told me any thing you find wrong we will fix before you leave and they did, they were minor things but the point is they did. And let me get to how they have my payments and insurance.. Both are compined together threw my finance company. And guess how much that is , an 18 year old girl with no credit and full coverage insurance, ONLY 362 month! Together! For only 2 years! Awesome right! I would recommend anyone to go here!

• great car dearler

This is not your average car dealer , they will help anybody , they are very easy going and down to earth , if you need a nice car easy go see them !

• great car dearler

• Excellent Service!

Great place to do business - I had leased my 2006 Nissan Maxima from Guarnteed Car Credit this past year and have nothing but excellent service from the guys there. They are willing work with you on repairs and are very friendly. When I first walked in and was greeted by Scott he was very interested in what I wanted , not what he wanted to get off the lot the next day . At Guarnteed Car Credit its about what you want not what any one else wants and they will work to get you what you want at a affordable price. They are straight forward and dont hide any thing from you . They tell you all the repairs that were done to a car and need to be done . Since i have been going there they have all made me feel like family and have made me want to come back again for all my services/repairs.