INFINITI OF AKRON

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great experience with Infiniti of Akron
    April 2, 2017

Through my experience, purchasing a new vehicle has always been a hectic and unpleasant experience that most people would normally dread. The entire s...taff at Infiniti of Akron exceeded my expectations through the delightfulness with dealing with both the sales and service team throughout the course of my lease of an Infiniti Q60. Never before have I felt that I was a part of a family like the Infiniti of Akron team embraced me within theirs. I enjoyed working with Dan Musa in order to get me a fair deal on my Q60, as well as Barb Salem in the service department to work around my busy schedule with service. I would highly recommend any potential buyers to concider purchasing your new Infiniti with the group of gentlemen and women in Akron. They truly do put the service of consumers first, and make the entire car buying experience as fun as possible. If you read these random posts, thank you for everything...I truly do appreciate it!

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!
    March 26, 2018

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Great car however service department needs a lot of training. Scheduled an appointment a few weeks ago for my wife's car. S...howed up to drop the car off and was told no courtesy vehicles available. No call or heads up at all. Had to reschedule appointment. Called today to schedule another appointment and was told only 1 service tech on duty and that I would receive a call back. After no call back two hours later I called again and got a voicemail. Finally I received a call back and was told no courtesy vehicles available again for two weeks. Obviously the 4k service plan was a big waste of money. Had all intentions of buying another vehicle from here this summer but after all this I will pass.

Dream QX80
    September 27, 2017

Today, my family took delivery of our dream 2017 QX80 and the team at Infiniti of Akron were amazing!! We had the pleasure of being introduced to seve...ral managers including the GM, Michael Thomas, who went out of his way to make sure my wife and kids had cappuccinos and snacks. Our sales person was Tara. She listened to all the questions and concerns we initially had and demonstrated everything on the vehicle. We typically do not "enjoy" purchasing new cars, but we all found ourselves saying we can't wait to have an excuse to go back and visit. After owning several German competitor vehicles over the years I am shocked that we hadn't considered an Infiniti more seriously before. Thanks again to the team at Infiniti of Akron!

Rather give 0 stars
    July 7, 2017

If you are not a "well qualified buyer" they wont even give you the time of day. Soon as they heard we didnt have perfect credit (not poor) they snub...bed us. Complained to GM and didnt even get an apology. The vehicle we were interested in, has now been marked down. Too bad, could have sold it already.

5 Star experience
    January 19, 2017

I purchased a used vehicle and was very happy with the entire experience with Dan and Infinity of Akron.

Horrible Experience
    December 28, 2016

Horrible experience. The salesperson seemed nice but the general manager (Dan Musa) was extremely rude and condescending. I would NEVER buy a car fr...om this dealership. If you don't believe me, go online or their Facebook page and read all the negative comments and reviews.

Not a Good Experience
    August 24, 2016

We had posted a poor rating of Infiniti of Akron as we had reached out to Nicolas Giardano on the purchase of a high end Mercedes Benz SUV. The origin...al problem was they took a deposit and then told us they were selling the car if we didn't pick it up before the agreed upon date. That was a hassle that wasn't expected, but got resolved -- but we were concerned as this isn't a normal manner to take a deposit and not hold to the agreement. After they made things right (held car as agreed for deposit), we agreed to take down this review. Fast forward to after purchase - temporary tags on car and waiting for the real tags to show as they almost expired. Instead we receive a small check in the mail - nothing else. No email - no letter - no call. Appears at the end of the tags they decided to return my tag fee and left me with an expensive SUV that I now can't drive because it didn't get inspected in OH (not req'd) and they failed to disclose that a tint had been put on the windows that my state won't allow. They also titled the car to an incorrect address (a combination of several old) and not only is nothing coming properly, but I can't title it. I have spent the last 3 days begging someone to fix the title issue and send me a temp tag to allow me to resolve the matter. Manager, whom I finally had to get involved, said they would overnight and another day and nothing happened. Form your own opinion, but I'll never be back or recommend. No customer service and paying for a car that I can't drive

Online sales
    January 27, 2016

Purchased a car online listed as "new". When I got the car the mileage was high. I was told 1000 the odometer statement says 108 the car after being d...elivered had 4000. Had I known it started with 4000 miles on a new car negotiations would have been different if at all. Would have dropped the whole thing if dealer would have thrown in a few oil changes. They had the attitude I got from them was it is what it is. No effort to redress the situation.

Great service!
    January 6, 2016

We traveled 4+ hours to look at a used vehicle we were interested in and they were great to work with! They did the work up front so once we finally a...rrived we were out the door in an hour. Great service! Clean dealership.

Excellent Experience!!
    September 23, 2014

Excellent experience from beginning to end! Talked to Bob on the phone first. He gave the information requested and didn't pressure anything further. ...Marcus met us on the lot and was knowledgeable and very helpful. The negotiation and appraisal on our trade was quick, honest, and (I believe very fair) for both parties. The waiting room was very comfortable for my family and the staff were friendly.

INFINITI OF AKRON