Garber Buick GMC of Fort Pierce

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 237 reviews

• January 24, 2018

I located the vehicle on CarGurus website and then I was contacted by Chris at Garber. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and low-key - no pressure a...t all, which was very refreshing. The vehicle I needed had to have the correct rear axle ratio for towing. Chris did the research and found out that the vehicle had what I needed. Although he had 2 other clients in the showroom at the time we were there, he continued to take good care of us. It was by far the easiest car-buying experience ever! Thank you Chris and Garber!

May 27, 2018

I love my car. This dealer is really good. The shopping experience was really fun. The guys took care of me and gave me a good deal

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need se...rvice or another vehicle!

March 21, 2018

Over a few days i met many different salesmen and managers. But when i was actually purchasing my vehicle it was with Chris. It took a while for my tu...rn to have the paperwork completed. He was a delight. My whole experience was pretty good. They allowed me to drive both cars i was interested in to my mechanic. Tyrone was also nice he understood that my mechanic didn't want any car salesmen at his shop over his shoulder while he checked the cars. The only reason i didn't give 5 stars is bc the GM made me feel like he could not possibly care any less about my business one way or the other. But we all have days and i did have 2 of my kids with me. They aren't the best listeners. There was even a little room for kids with a few toys as coloring books. It was pretty cool. Only suggestion would be for them to put a little tv and a few kids movies in there. Only bc it is a long process. Chris was great with them and had a ton of patience. And Jamie was also very nice and personable. Called me back the next day and convinced me that i loved my car. And i ran right back and bought it.

January 15, 2018

Helpful salesman! Very friendly! Purchased a 2014 gmc sierra at a great price! Patient and not pushy at all! I will definatly go back to this dealersh...ip!

November 2, 2017

I called early morning 11/2/17 to verify that they had a specific truck in stock . I spoke to a sales guy and he verified that it was in stock . Then ...I mentioned that the Internet price was 34,092 and I asked him if that was the final price no disclosures and he double checked and confirmed that it was the price . I went ahead and did the finance application and the sales guy asked me how much was I putting down. I told him 15k . About 30 minutes later he called me and let me know that I was approved but the price of the truck was 40k now . I find it funny that that is the second time a GMC dealership does the same thing when I put 15k down . He proceeded to tell me there was a issue with the Internet and that caused it to change the price. I'd believe it if it was the first time gmc did that . But it was the second time and the exact same thing!!! I officially changed my husbands mind and I won't be buying him a gmc anymore we are going to Chevy .

August 7, 2017

Thank You very much for all of your help, Chris Lewis. I did not even know what an Equus was until you introduced it to me. You are very knowledgeable... and certainly excited to show people all of your vehicles, and you obviously are able to size up your customers and put them on the right vehicle. I guess when you know your inventory, it's easy, huh! Financing was a quick and easy process, and the overall experience was very good. Very happy to work with you, and I will certainly refer any one that I can to you. Kindest Regards, Bob.

Robert, we really appreciate your feedback! We're glad Chris was able o help you out, and we'll be sure to pass your comments on to him! Your referral... means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

February 2, 2017

Bought a used car here. Kevin Murray was my salesman. He was very knowledgeable and made the sale very smooth and pleasant. Definitely ask for Kevin ...Murray.

Shane, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.You really made our day today.

January 25, 2017

A very good wrbsite led me to contact this dealer on a 2013 Chevy Traverse. Our sales experience was fantastic and James took exceptionally good care ...of us. From top to bottom, the dealership personnel were friendly, courteous and competent.

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with exceptional service and an overall pleasant experience, Chris! If you have any additio...nal needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests. Enjoy your new vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

November 28, 2016

I hate dealing with pushy, "What will it take for you to buy this car today?!" car salesmen. Some of these clowns don't even allow a person to get ou...t of their car before descending upon you like buzzards. A couple of weeks ago I visited Garber's used car lot. I was allowed to walk down an isle of SUVs and study them before Jamie came up and introduced himself to me. He ask me what I was looking for. After telling him I needed an SUV to sometimes act as a pick-up truck for weekend projects, Jamie suggested the Honda CR-V. (There were other very nice and more pricey SUVs on the lot but Jamie did not attempt to push me to buy them) As he and I were checking out the Honda, I ask if he knew how to fold up the rear seats to make room for cargo. Jamie found the owners manual and showed me the instructions then taking his time proceeded to fold up the seats. During the test drive he answered my questions about the Honda's technical details. Back at Garber Jamie gave me a free Car Fax about the CR-V and he explained the various service warranty programs available. I told him I needed to tell my wife about the Honda so she could come take a test drive. Jamie gave me his card and encouraged me to call to set up an appointment. That night when my wife got home from work I told her about all the SUVs I had seen that day as I had visited 4 other dealerships. When I told her about the Honda at Garber, I said she would not believe the really nice salesman at Garber who allowed me to study the cars without pressuring me to buy. On her day off my wife test drove the Honda and she told me about a similar pleasant experience she had talking with Jamie about purchasing the car. On a day when my wife and I were both off, we met Jamie, to see if we could come to a financial agreement about the Honda. After praying about it, my wife and I knew what we could afford. Jamie presented us with several offers with our downpayment, trade in and what we would finance, with and without the warranty programs. We decided not to buy the warranty and our predetermined price was within three dollars! Jamie never pushed us to buy anything extra, he only explained what he could offer us. When we said "no" that was it. He had the Honda completely cleaned, all fluid levels topped off and a full tank of gas. Even a recall on this vehicle was repaired. I encourage anyone looking for a like new, preowned vehicle to go to Garber GMC/Buick and ask for James (Jamie) Miller.

It's great to hear that our staff is living up to our promise of providing exceptional service to all of our valued customers, Kurt! If you have any a...dditional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come!

November 10, 2016

This is truly a Family Dealership. I have never felt more welcome and part of a family at this dealership. I went to two other dealers before I found ...Garber Buick GMC and they were not in the same league. The best service and hands down the best price. I want to give a special shout out to the Sales Rep. Of The Year Jonna Harvey. (In my opinion) She made this process so easy and extremely knowledgeable. All car salesmen could learn how to treat your customer. LOVE MY TRUCK!!!

Rick, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Garber Buick GMC of Ft Pierce. Wishing you a great day until the next ...time we meet.