3.0
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Glad I visited. Nice, affordable car , + no hassle

I have only good things to say about this dealership! I'm a student, and my budget is pretty low. This dealership had exactly the cars for my budget. I had several options to choose from, and ended with a nice Kia Spectra. They set me up with a decent warranty and I'm confident that I got a really good deal.. The gentleman who sold me was very open about everything and made sure I left happy. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends because the value + experience they offered was a ton better than the other places I visited. It's a fairly new place, so I would make sure to check them out before buying a car.

• Omg! What happen

The dealer never contacted me. I sent my phone number twice. If they sold the car they could have gave me a call or emailing me back bt its obvious i wont contact them again