Kendall Volkswagen of Anchorage

New 866-551-7259 Dealer Website
Used 877-356-1946 Email Dealer
Service 877-480-2526

• Great service

100% satisfied. Dealer was very helpful. I would definitely recommend to my friends.

• Oil Change

It was great, except that it was hard to connect by phone in order to get an appointment.

• Professional service with no hassle.

My Golf TDI had a factory fix needed for the ECU. With out hassle I was able to get an appointment that would fit my busy and erratic schedule. The repair took a few minutes less than estimated and paper work was done efficiently so out the door I went, a little early in fact. I very much appreciate the ability to get an appointment when it works best for me and then the good service and efficient close out paperwork. The waiting area has been remodeled and is much more comfortable now, thank you.

• Great salesman!!

Could not have asked for a better salesman. Both Bryan and Santiago were fantastic. At no point did I ever feel pressured to make a decision or choose a car I did not want. I took up a lot of their time and drove a few cars and both were patient with me the entire time.

• Service dept

I have lifetime oil change so I also have my tire changeover done there. I trust them to do it correctly

• 2015 Golf GTI Kendall Volkswagen

Great service all around was simple process made sure we were taken care of and knew what we were getting. They knew their stuff would highly recommended hands down best car expensive Ive had. Thank you Kendall Volkswagen

• Great vehicle and great people

Excellent service and great process. Fast and easy. Would recommend friends and family to come to Kendall.

• Very pleased with service and shuttle accomadation

So far dealing with your service dept., has been great. As a former service manager and service writer for Cadillac, i have been surprised by the lack of the service writers not reviewing suggested services at various mileages . I found from past experience a review with customer usually makes them happy, not to mention additional revenue. Thank you a satisfied customer

• Horrible Customer Service

If you enjoy spending a lot of your money and getting ignored AFTER the sale then friend this is the dealer for you! Customer Service is extremely lacking at this particular dealership. I purchased a vehicle in Dec. 2013 form them and had a few questions I wanted to get answered, I have been bounced around by no less than three sales people and they do NOT respond to email or voice mail messages! when I do get a hold of an actual person they act aloof to my issues which results in another round of being ignored and NO follow up on their side as far as conflict resolution is concerned. Also purchased from their parts department, needless to say less than satisfied their too. Do not do over the phone sales or in person sales there. you will be bounced between parts and service to get your questions answered and if they have to; they will LIE to you to make you go away! "Credit card machine is broken" is the exact line they used on me. I had purchased a set of tires/wheels over the phone earlier in the day; then I asked a friend to pick them up for me later that day. when said friend came to pick up the tires they were informed that the credit card machines were broken and they could not take the tires unless they were paid for! let me point out that nothing was told to me earlier that day, nor should we forget that they had all my info in the computer, I bought a car from the dealer too, and all my credit card info!! Kendall recently acquired this dealership from the Morrison auto group in 10/2012 and I hope that things are just a bit screwed up there now. However I am ACTIVELY steering peopel away from the Kendall Audi/Porsche/Volkswagen dealership! Kendall may care but I know first had that Kendall Audi only seems to care about the commission! So if you enjoy being treated like less than a number please buy from this dealer

• Rignt on top of it.

Very good service on a Toyota T100 and I bought a Porsche in the 90s ( ok )

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to being able to help you find the perfect vehicle.

Very good service on a Toyota T100 and I bought a Porsche in the 90s ( ok )