Kendall Volkswagen of Anchorage

22 reviews

September 2, 2019

The best service I have EVER received from a dealership! I had to drive down 6 hours from Fairbanks to get a recall done and felt like I walked into the... dealership as a member of their family. Johnny was so great! He was accommodating, kind and efficient in processing my vehicle and getting me back on the road in a timely manner. Darleen, whom was able to get me in a rental for the short time period was also great and proving such personal customer service. Thank y’all so much! You made my day so worthwhile and I left the dealership smiling!

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us!

January 16, 2019

had to have car shipped to anchorage for a recall which I took care of with no help from Kendall the dealer then was told fob didn’t work to open car I... don’t understand how they unloaded the car when they said the battery was shot now they want 527 dollars to replace battery then fix the recall problem than I got to figure out how to get the car back to Fairbanks thanks Kendall for nothing!

Hi Chris, we are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us. Our Service Manager, Romel Holmes, would like to speak... with you regarding this situation and will be in contact with you shortly.

November 16, 2018

I was in the market to buy a new vehicle and had been to all of the dealerships in Anchorage. I stopped by Kendall Volkswagen second to last, just to see... if there was any SUV's in the price range I was looking at (30k-40k). I saw the Volkswagen Tiguan. The previous car I had was the Subaru Forester XT and loved it, but it was no longer in production and I had to get something new. First of all I want to say that the new location (6115 Old Seward Hwy) was by FAR the best laid out dealership in Anchorage and also was the cleanest in town. The new building is awesome. I had a great experience working with their sales team! My salesman was Marko and he was super knowledgeable about Volkswagens. I test drove the 2018 Tiguan and was hooked. It had all the amenities that I wanted and they had various models. Marko was great to work with and the dealership wasn't pressing me to JUST MAKE A SALE. It came down to great professionalism! It should always be about what fits best for the consumer and not just making people feel pressured into buying something. I worked with one of the sales managers on the Volkswagen side named Firmen and he was super easy to deal with. The whole transaction came through super fast. I have bought several vehicles and to be out the door in three hours from just walking in was a great sign of relief! I work in Law Enforcement and they had additional rebates for the vehicle, just for Military and First responders. The sale department was great at answering any of the questions I had. I'm super happy with my new purchase and I would recommend Volkswagen to all of my friends. Great value for a sweet ride!

Congrats on your new Tiguan! We are so glad that you enjoyed you car buying experience and found exactly what you wanted! Your recommendation means a ...lot to us and we're so happy to have earned it. We hope you have a fantastic day!

August 15, 2018

The salesman was great, but the entire process was way too long. I did purchase a used 2017 car and I was told twice that the fuel tank would be filled... up only to learn later that Kendall only halfway fills up used cars. We also left the dealership with the tire sensors going off, tires full of air would've been fine. I would reccomend a friend to buy a new car but probably not a used car.

Mendoza Guadalupe, we appreciate your feedback regarding your used car experience. Our General Manager, Tony Vaillancourt, would like to speak with yo...u to find ways to improve your experience in the future and has reached out to you and left you a voicemail with his contact information. We look forward to speaking with you.

June 20, 2018

Personable and knowledgeable staff that best deal in town for what you're looking for.

Edward Sale, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

May 14, 2018

A beautiful white convertible beetle sitting on the showroom floor - just calling my name!!

Donna Rumley, thank you for the high star rating! We would love to help you make that Convertible Beetle all yours. :-)

April 11, 2018

Great experience! A++ on all accounts, every step of the process was a breeze and all staff was a pleasure to work with.

Hi Jessica Haley, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We...'re always happy to help!

December 9, 2017

It was all good, great service ,good value, very friendly

Hi Victor Enriquez, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate t...o reach out!

November 12, 2017

The Financing officer wasn’t helpful at all,She only helped if you will purchased a car but if you request something after you’ve done purchasing your.She... even blame you what her monday is and that she will gave you a wrong information.The salesmans was all good except the financing officer.

Hello, we regret to hear that your recent experience was anything less than exceptional. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Pleas...e reach out to our General Manager, Tony Vaillancourt, directly at 907-272-552 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

October 30, 2017

Everyone one was friendly and helpful. There was no pressure. Didn't treat us like a dollar sign and made sure we got the best deal and got us into the... perfect car for our family.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleas...ed to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Kendall Volkswagen of Anchorage! Have a wonderful day!