Kendall Volkswagen of Anchorage

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.2
  • Vw jetta

It was all good, great service ,good value, very friendly

Hi Victor Enriquez, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate t...o reach out!

• Anonymous

The Financing officer wasn’t helpful at all,She only helped if you will purchased a car but if you request something after you’ve done purchasing your....She even blame you what her monday is and that she will gave you a wrong information.The salesmans was all good except the financing officer.

Hello, we regret to hear that your recent experience was anything less than exceptional. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Pleas...e reach out to our General Manager, Tony Vaillancourt, directly at 907-272-552 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

• Happy with over all service.

Everyone one was friendly and helpful. There was no pressure. Didn't treat us like a dollar sign and made sure we got the best deal and got us into th...e perfect car for our family.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleas...ed to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Kendall Volkswagen of Anchorage! Have a wonderful day!

• 2017 Jetta

This is the third Jetta I have purchased from the local VW dealership. I have enjoyed all three of the cars and have had great service each time I vis...ited.

Dallene Pinkley, we really appreciate your positive review and are happy to hear that you had such a great visit. Please let us know if there is anyth...ing else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help. Have a great day!

• Mr RC Baker

I was visiting from out of state they fitted me in quickly My service adviser was great with great product knowledge Bunmee Yang , his estimate on th...e work was right on He was very good keeping me informed. I am very satisfied

Ron Baker, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience here at Kendall Volkswagen of Anchorage. Travel safely and have a great d...ay!

• Great service

100% satisfied. Dealer was very helpful. I would definitely recommend to my friends.

• Oil Change

It was great, except that it was hard to connect by phone in order to get an appointment.

• Professional service with no hassle.

My Golf TDI had a factory fix needed for the ECU. With out hassle I was able to get an appointment that would fit my busy and erratic schedule. The ...repair took a few minutes less than estimated and paper work was done efficiently so out the door I went, a little early in fact. I very much appreciate the ability to get an appointment when it works best for me and then the good service and efficient close out paperwork. The waiting area has been remodeled and is much more comfortable now, thank you.

• Great salesman!!

Could not have asked for a better salesman. Both Bryan and Santiago were fantastic. At no point did I ever feel pressured to make a decision or choose... a car I did not want. I took up a lot of their time and drove a few cars and both were patient with me the entire time.

• Service dept

I have lifetime oil change so I also have my tire changeover done there. I trust them to do it correctly

Kendall Volkswagen of Anchorage