2.0
Average based on 1 reviews.
  • Excellent Start but horrible finish

The deal started excellent but from the middle towards the end the feeling was not the same. From the Salesman to the Manager it was a huge difference. The salesman was very honest at the beginning but the Manager projected a different vibe. Information thoughout started to diminish to the point that it was getting omitted. Love the vehicle but if repairs to a vehicle are promised and it's part of the agreement, then details and proof that it was actually done should be provided. When question was asked a the answer was not definite. Proof to repairs was never provided. During the deal the finance representative called me stating good news and to come in to finalize. I asked if there was any problems and he said no, everything is good to go. Then the salesman called me requesting an approximate time of arrival, once I told him he said great I'll be there. Once I arrived and requested for the salesman, the receptionist stated that it was the salesman day off, then the finance representative met me and informed me that there was like a $1000 gap and money down was required. Proof of the repairs was never provided and the salesman never met me at all.