Average based on 369 reviews
  • justin bought the sweet F-250

Best dealership I have dealt with in my life. Extremely friendly service! Great customer care and great prices and deals! Looking to do more business with them in the future! Our sales manager was Bob very friendly and even had coloring books for my niece! _Justin

• Purchased a Cutlass! (My first car)

Eric was super mcawesomevile and totally helped me out in the purchase of my first vehicle! If you need a car this is the place to go!

• Love my new to me Focus

Eric was fantastic. Of the 6 dealers I spoke to one day, he was the only one to address me rather than the male friend I had with me, which was extremely positive for me. He explained financing to me in a way I would understand as a first time buyer and gave me a budget to work with and look around; rather than telling me he only had one car that would work for me.

• Great deal on a Camry!!!

I had a great experience here! Thank you so much Eric for making this such a great car buying experience!! I would recommend this place to everyone!

• i love my new 300 c

Eric was are sales man he was fantastic definitely not the sales man most people run from he made it a good experience.BUT TASCA ALWAYS DOSE ALL THAT.

• I love my new Toyota Corolla (stick)

I met Eric here, and I'm ecstatic that I did! He personally addressed and took care of all of my concerns, he was friendly and professional, and he made me feel like family. He helped me find the car of my dreams (it's even a 5 speed!!!!) and I am one happy gal! :)

• Just bought my Mini Cooper S and I love it!!!

Called first thing in the morning. Car was available. Met with Eric. Pulled the deal together in 15 minutes. Came back to pick it up, service was perfect and I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Extremely satisfied and nice cars on the lot.

• 06 Toyota Corolla

Excellent service both with the salesperson Bob as well as closing the deal. Will definitely use this place in the future and will also recommend it.

• BOB IS AWESOME

My experience here was amazing. Everyone was pleasant, the buying experience went smooth and felt effortless. Everyone seemed very honest! THANKS!

• My new Accord is exactly what I wanted

Our sales rep Eric was very professional and answered all our questions. My experience at Pre-Owned Factory Auto Sales was stress free. I would recommend to a friend.