Call This Dealer

Used

• Reputable Dealership

I have not closed a deal yet but I must say that it has been a very good experience working with Kevin. I am not local to the dealership and this deal... will be an Internet deal. I have been using Kevin as my eyes and ears. He has been quick to respond to me and has answered all questions as well as sending pictures of areas that I have asked about or have raised concern about. I have bought cars before over the net and most of my experiences have been positive ones. After a while you can get a feel for a dealership and my feelings so far is that this is a very reputable dealership to work with. We are still in negotiations and I hope to buy a car from D&M.

• NSX on their lot I was interested in

I did not purchase from this dealer but inquired about a car they had. They didn't have the entire history of the car but they had a decent price on t...he car. One of the problems with buying cars without history is that you have to do expensive services to the car when you cannot substantiate that, in this case, a timing belt had been replaced at the proper interval. The NSX is a special car and there are things potential buyers need to know and as a prior owner of an NSX in the past I knew that a timing belt /water pump service was due. The salesman and his service department didn't know that. So as with all specialty dealers not associated with a particular brand you have to know your cars so you can make your own best decision. The car I was looking at should have had the timing belt/water pump replaced years ago but there was no way to know because the person they bought the car from didn't get records from the owner he purchased the car from and there was no way to get that history and this is the basic issue I have with specialty dealers. They didn't know as much about the NSX as I did. You can draw your own conclusions but in the end get an independent pre purchase inspection if you want to buy from small dealers - you have to be prepared to do your homework and go to extra lengths to insure you know what you're getting involved in. They do not offer manufacturer backed additional warranties either. This was a good car that I thought was priced fairly if the service had been done when it should have been. I decided to pass on the car as I am looking at several others not because of their customer service but they didn't seem inclined to lower their price. They thought their price was fine regardless even though they were not even aware that the service was needed until I told them. I'm not saying don't buy from this dealer but when it comes to small dealerships you better be knowledgable about the car your looking at.

Thanks for your review Mr. Bromley and sorry we couldn't come to terms on this NSX. I reviewed our past email conversations and we did everything we c...ould to research the history on this 15 year old Acura and relay the info back to you. Because we could not verify that the Timing Belt service had been done, the NSX was priced accordingly. The new Owner of this NSX flew in from Pheonix, drove it 1,800 Miles back home and is Extremely Satisfied! Being a Specialty Dealer we do our best to know all the service requirements of all the makes and models we carry. In this case, thank you for getting us better educated on the maintenance schedule of these special cars. As you stated, we do recommend and encourage an independent inspection before purchasing a car of this age. Thanks again for your review and hope you found the right NSX!

• Amazing car buying experience

First-class experience - the dealership atmosphere is unlike any I've ever experienced and it's a no-pressure place. You can see everything from Ford'...s to Ferrari's. The quality of their inventory is exceptional too. I will definitely go back for my next car purchase.

Congrats on your purchase and thanks for the review!

• Incredible - Amazing Service

The moment you step into Dream Makers you are welcomed by a friendly staff. They treat you like a guest. Everything from sales to service to detailing... is all integrated and they make you feel like family. Do yourself a favor and visit them as soon as you are able!

Thanks for your business and the great review! Keep us in mind for your future needs!

DreamMakers Automotive