West Brothers Chevrolet Buick GMC

• clean

friendly people great place to buy cars and trucks and a great place to have any of your cars or trucks worked on

• Great service clean and fast service

Friendly fast service told me what warranty work it needed an fixed my problem explained what an why my car was on recall an did it in a timely manner

• New ride

Great sales team. Financing was a breeze. No pressure at all. Did not take four hours of arguing price like most places.

• kenny

dave and nick was very good .my exsperiance was great

dave and nick was very good .my exsperiance was great

• Average Dealership

The buying process took much longer than needed to, wasted about 2 hours of my time, running back and forth from Chevrolet to Chrysler Dealer

• Another recall

Went in for oil change and another recall notice. Oil change was routine but was disappointed no part for recall. Now, will need to make another trip.

• Friendly staff and good service

Everyone there is always friendly and willing to help. I have never had a problem getting my vehicle in for service. We love our new car and will continue buying from West Brothers.

• 2015 GMC Terrain SLT

Very friendly, got me in early and comforable waiting area. Rather TV be put on ESPN or news channel.

• Great Service

Everything went smoothly from introductions to paperwork. Efficient, polite, and honest.

• Allen Tatkenhorst is excellent