3.4
  • Great service

Brett Martin at Mark Mitsubishi was the most pleasant car experience we have ever had. Thank you Mark Mitsubishi and Brett. We will be back.

• Looking for a Car

Brett took so much time with me I know I will look for him when I am ready.

Brett took so much time with me I know I will look for him when I am ready.

• sincerely

Really enjoyed working with Brett. I will be back to purchase our next car.

Really enjoyed working with Brett. I will be back to purchase our next car.

• Annabelle

Brett was a wow! we really enjoyed working with him. He was very professional

Brett was a wow! we really enjoyed working with him. He was very professional

• garypfs

Brett our experience a pleasure. have been to many dealerships never such a great experience

• Luferca

If you're looking for a good quality used vehicle or a new Mitsubishi, do not hesitate to go there and see Bret Martin. He's very professional and he will make your buying experience very pleasant. Thumbs up for Bret.

• Very professional salesperson

Brett M. was very professional and listen to my needs and wants to pinpoint the car for me. Did not waste my time with fun arounds and understood I was not going to purchase "today" and did not push it to the extreme like most places do. Will definitely be back once I get my money together. Highly recommend seeing Brett M. If you are in the market to purchase.

• Review for excellent Service Brett Martin

I have had the best experience here and Brett Martin went above and beyond, he truly is a professional and took really good care of me. If you want great service ask for Brett, tell your friends and family, they will be grateful you did.

• Customer

Brett martin was my sales guy, he was great, easy to work with and very polite! Would recommend him if you need a new car

• Decent