3.6
  • Friendly and Welcoming Car Dealership

I just purchased a vehicle from Kamal Mansoor at K.A.S. Auto Sales. My experience with Kamal was outstanding. Kamal is a man of honor and integrity. He stands by his word and goes the extra distance for his customers. He was easy and straight forward to deal with, and very reasonable in his pricing. Overall, this was one of the best experiences I've ever had buying a car. I highly recommend Kamal and K.A.S. Auto Sales!

• Honest and Nice

They did everything they could to help me purchase my car, so thank you Kamal and I will definitely buy another car for my daughter. I very recommend this place. J.R.

• Affordable Cars

The nicest and most honest dealership on Fulton! I highly recommend this place!

The nicest and most honest dealership on Fulton! I highly recommend this place!

• Great Service, Well Prepared Cars, Very Credible

This dealer was very helpful, not high pressure and came off very credible with the whole transaction.

• wrecked cars

dont be fouled by the dealers low mileage amd easy financing . went to look at a 2003 mazda protege 5 just to have my time wasted as within minutes of looking at it discovered that it had been wrecked and peiced back together with cheap aftermarket parts and poor workmanship

• good service-thorough with paperwork

Friendly customer service and Found the right car for the right price. and they are nice peoples. Glenn and Johnie. Fresno