Call This Dealer

Used

• Friendly and Welcoming Car Dealership
    January 3, 2014

I just purchased a vehicle from Kamal Mansoor at K.A.S. Auto Sales. My experience with Kamal was outstanding. Kamal is a man of honor and integrity. H...e stands by his word and goes the extra distance for his customers. He was easy and straight forward to deal with, and very reasonable in his pricing. Overall, this was one of the best experiences I've ever had buying a car. I highly recommend Kamal and K.A.S. Auto Sales!

• Best customer service I've ever experienced
    October 12, 2017

These guys are the absolute greatest. I searched for months and talked to dozens of dealers in the Sac area trying to find the perfect car. Out of eve...ry dealership I spoke with, KAS was by far the most polite, honorable, and personable folks I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. If you're looking for a great vehicle from a dealership that will stand behind their product, come see the guys at KAS. Thank you all for everything and I hope to visit you again someday!

• Not so happy customer
    June 5, 2017

Although the people were very helpful (of course, because they are motivated to sell their junk) the car itself has turned out to be a moneypit, and I... am fairly certain they knew it. It broke down within a week of purchase and has had nothing but problems since. Even one of the seat belts doesn't buckle....... such a disappointment. They definutely uphold the stereotype of a used car lot.

• Affordable and Great
    June 3, 2017

They have great management and customer service. I went their with my dad and they took care of us. We originally went looking for a specific brand, b...ut they gave us a way better deal and they even helped us change the battery on my dad's old car. I'm very satisfied with my car and would recommend this place for those who look for honest and good service.

• A 6 star dealership!
    June 3, 2017

Nothing can beat their prices and quality. The owner is very honest and helped us get the best deal. Thank you guys for your help.

• Honest and Nice
    May 26, 2017

They did everything they could to help me purchase my car, so thank you Kamal and I will definitely buy another car for my daughter. I very recommend ...this place. J.R.

• Affordable Cars
    May 26, 2017

The nicest and most honest dealership on Fulton! I highly recommend this place!

• Great Service, Well Prepared Cars, Very Credible
    May 26, 2016

This dealer was very helpful, not high pressure and came off very credible with the whole transaction.

• wrecked cars
    December 24, 2015

dont be fouled by the dealers low mileage amd easy financing . went to look at a 2003 mazda protege 5 just to have my time wasted as within minute...s of looking at it discovered that it had been wrecked and peiced back together with cheap aftermarket parts and poor workmanship

• good service-thorough with paperwork
    October 5, 2015

Friendly customer service and Found the right car for the right price. and they are nice peoples. Glenn and Johnie. Fresno

KAS Auto Sales