256 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stockton Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service
    March 22, 2017

Coming into the dealership just to look around and ended up leaving with a car that I loved and had the best experience with it

• z. J
    March 22, 2017

Very professional, Carlos was did a great job (wasn't pushy). Will recommend him to friends and family, I had a great experience and I'm very happy with my new car. Thanks Carlos

• my new car
    March 21, 2017

I am very happy with my new car and my sunroof the people at Hyundai Stockton treated me with respect and they were very good to me

March 18, 2017

Kandi morales was my saleswoman very knowledgeable and also very respectful. Dealership was extremely very friendly and helpful with getting me the lowest possible payments and a low intrest rate. Originally, I went in looking at a 2013 Elantra but was talked into the benefits of a brand new Elantra by Kandi. Very thankful!

• So excited to finally have a brand new car
    March 18, 2017

My first new car ever! So excited to finally be proud of what I'm driving! The staff is friendly and not over bearing, got out paying in my price range for a vehicle I know will be reliable for years to come!

• My 2017 Genesis My Smart Car
    March 16, 2017

Really great to be driving a brand new car the Genesis's features are the best of all my precious cars. We are so happy.The service was excellent Sonny helped us even in areas that he didn't have to like getting our proof of insurance online.All the team at Stockton Hyundai are great the team worked to make sure that we drove home in the car we came shopping for. Yes the 2017 Genesis WOW (55357)(56883) We are grateful owners today.2??0??1??7??

• excellant !!!!
    March 15, 2017

EVERY THING WAS PERFECT , the sales people were AAAA +++++> Very nice experience. I would deal with them any time I wanted another car,. Thank you

• Experience
    March 11, 2017

Stockton Hyundai

Thank you for your kind words!

They were very professional and realy did everything they could to get me even more then the car I wanted thank you so much it was a fun experience!!!!

Stockton Hyundai

Thank you for your kind words!

• None
    March 10, 2017

The experience was wonderful I would recommend the dealership was a great experience left very happy with our new car. Will definitely pass on to our friends and family.

• Purchased new vehicle with not so good credit
    March 10, 2017

Brian B. and staff were all very friendly and helpful. With not so great credit they were able to get me a loan with an affordable rate. Thanks Team Hyundai!! 😊