This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great deal on a Great Car!!

Great attention, good quality, and excellent service from the sales persons, needles to say that for my next car My Mint is who i trust.

• amazing attention!

increible attention!! awesome service... and the most important you are very good taken care of, specially the way they find a way that's convenient for you!!!! Hihghly recomended!!!!!

• experience on buying my car with MY MINT CAR

IT WAS NICE FINDING A GOOD QUALITY CAR AT A VERY NICE PRICE WITH NO HASSEL SALESMAN AND A PROMPT SERVICE,I TRUST THIS COMPANY AND I EXPECT TO BUY FROM THEM AGAIN.

• Great car buying experience

My car buying experience was fantastic they showed me step-by-step and made it very understandable for my first car buying experience The staff was very friendly

• Great Service, Great Cars, Good Price

My Mint Car is a small boutique dealer/ wholesaler that offers excellent customer service, quality vehicles, at below market value prices. What more can you ask for! I bought my White Honda CRV EX 2008 considerably less than other dealers. And the cars are clean. I took my Honda to my trusted mechanic to verify the condition and they stated I bought a car in excellent condition. I would recommend you buy from them, and if you see a vehicle listed, don't hesitate to call because their inventory moves fast.

• Great service, good selection of vehicles

I had an overall great experience with the folks at My Mint Car. If you are considering buying a good used car I recommend My Mint Car.

• Great service and easy fast purchase!

Thank you very much for giving us such a great experience during the purchase of our Nissan. We are very happy with our purchase and we will definitely return in the future. Thank you My Mint Car!

• Great Services

100% recommended excellent care and service. I am very satisfied with my purchase.