Russell Barnett Ford of Tullahoma

Average based on 48 reviews.
  • Great Service

An outstanding team. Consideration to the customer is always demonstrated.

We are more than glad to be of service, Paul. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

An outstanding team. Consideration to the customer is always demonstrated.

• A Great Place to Buy a Car.

Great work by everyone involved. The staff was patient with me, did not try to force me into buying. The sales team helped me balance the features that were important to me with the cost. The service staff was efficient and accurate at preforming the minor repairs that were needed to make my car as perfect as possible.

• better than i expected

We appreciate your response, David! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

I had a 2011f-250 that since I retired from farming I had no use for it so I wanted to trade for a gas saving used car.I didn't want to pay any difference.The salesman Jason understood immediately my needs and gave me a deal better than what I expected for a 2012 totally loaded fusion.

• friendly service

everyone was extremely polite and the service was top notch.

everyone was extremely polite and the service was top notch.

• Great and friendly service

Thank you, Robyn, for the glowing review! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Enjoy your new Focus!

I purchased a 2015 Ford Focus and the service was great, they worked with us to get our payment to what we were paying for our used car and the staff was very helpful with that, I would definitely go back in the future!

• great customer service

was very satisfied with my oil change ..................................................

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Tammy! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• Great Service

They gave really good customer service. For example, they have me many choices to choose from.

Justin, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Russell Barnett Ford of Tullahoma look forward to further serving you in the future!

• Outstanding service!

Roger, Service Mgr., was extremely polite, helpful and friendly. The service dep't. checked over my Lincoln while doing the service I brought it in for and found everything to be alright Only added thing was two turn signal bulbs instead of the one I knew was out and they replaced both bulbs to that my turn signals would work correctly. I always bring my Lincoln to your shop because of the outstanding customer service that your service dep't. provides. They never make you feel like you are a bother and I truly believe they, all of your people in the service dep't. believe in customer service and that customer's are number 1. If I was still teaching companies about customer service, your dealership would be a company that I would refer to as heads above many of your competitors.

• The Works_Courteous Staff

2014 Ford Fusion Oil, lube, service, rotation Treated exceptionally, as usual. *no 'Next Service' sticker placed on windshield*

Thank you for your kind words and review, Patrick. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Russell Barnett treats you like family

Anyone who has serviced my car has always been friendly, courteous, professional, and very knowledgeable. I like to look at the new and used car lot while my car is being serviced. Even though everyone knows I am not interested in buying another car at this time they gladly answer my questions. Russell Barnett Ford considers customers as part of their family and they really mean it.