Gettel Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Charlotte County

Friday 7:30am–5:30pm 8:30am–7:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–2:00pm 8:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(941) 639-1155 (941) 639-1155

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service Department

Jordan Klein, service manager is wonderful. Very kind and attentive to his customers needs. He makes you feel like your business is appreciated. Great asset to the service department.

Dealer response

Kris, we thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and for taking the time to rate you recent visit to our service department. We appreciate you.

Oil Change

Great communication and excellent service. I will go back to this dealership for future service needs as I appreciated the prompt and efficient service I received.

Dealer response

Karen, we thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and taking the time to rate your experience. We appreciate you.

Great service dept

This service dept is very organized, reps are knowledgeable and courteous. And, never had to return to have anything redone . Top notch customer service.

Dealer response

We thank you for your loyal business and taking the time to rate your experience. We appreciate your kind words.

Recall replacement

Recall repair completed in less than estimated time. Service writer very helpful and courteous. Nice facility also. Browsed new jeep inventory and was joined by sales person who was friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and not at all pushy.

Dealer response

Bob, thank you for entrusting us to do your recall and taking the time to write about your experience. We appreciate you and your kind words.

Owned up to mistake, great customer service

Process of buying my car was seamless. There was a miscommunication after the sale about a service appointment; but, my sales associate, Brandyn, was sure to clear things up. He even drove an hour to bring me the spare set of keys that the previous owners had just dropped off.

Dealer response

We thank you for purchasing your vehicle from us and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are glad to hear that all has been resolved.

I don’t know

Jose was terrific. The. dealership worked with us to get a deal we can afford. We have purchased several cars from this dealership. Would recommend the dealer to everyone

Dealer response

Winifred, we thank you for your loyal business and taking the time to review your experience. We appreciate you.

Had great experience at this dealership. Competive

Had a great experience at this dealership very competitive pricing in Florida I would highly recommend this dealership. That actually found me a jeep and had it shipped in a day.

Dealer response

Chris, we thank you for selecting us to purchase your Jeep from and for taking the time to write about your experience. We appreciate you.

Customer

Excellent service, very well satisfied , went in for oil change and everything great, really good service, will have oil changed here in future, if I am interested in looking for another vehicle will consider Gettel

Dealer response

Dennis, we thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and are very glad to hear that all went well. We would be delighted to help you find the right vehicle for you when you are ready.

Recall

Great, fast, professional and courteous experience. Associate was informative and helpful with the issue of recall. He kept me updated on process of the service and explained thoroughly the outcome. Very satisfied with the visit.

Dealer response

Debbie, thank you for allowing us to manage the recall of your vehicle and taking the time to write about your experience. We appreciate you.

Happy with serve provided

Fast friendly ready to provide what ever is needed. Services were done and protection of interior provided with seat covers and floor mats. Social distancing maintained and mask warned.

Dealer response

Mark, we thank you for your business and taking the time to write about your experience. We welcome you to the Gettel family.