3.0
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Customer Service/ Timliness of Service

Unacceptable customer service is all I can say. My first experience here was a very lengthy wait for an oil change but I let that pass since I didn't make an appointment and I waited several hours. My second experience here was again for an oil change two weeks ago, that I made an appointment for on Saturday at 8am. At 10am I went to the service desk to see what the hold up was as I had another appointment at 10:30 and they hadn't even started on my car. I had them bring my car around and I left! I never got a call from the dealership , the service manager or the service writer asking what happened, apologizing or explaining the delay and the non-service. Nothing! So this morning my husband volunteered to take it up there for service. I though ok this will be their third opportunity to make a better impression and they made one alright! They told him an oil change took an hour or two to complete and that anyone that doesn't take that long isn't really doing a good job. SERIOUSLY !!! I honestly think I could watch a U-Tube video on" How to Change the Oil in a Jeep Grand Cherokee" and get it done in that amount of time. Although this is the retirement capital of the world not everyone is retired, some people do work and have other things to do than sit all day at a car dealership that wants to take two hours to change the oil. Although I live in Punta Gorda I will be taking my Grand Cherokee elsewhere for service. I am sorry to say that I cannot recommend them.

• Great Sales Team

Great atmosphere and great people. Helped in every way possible. As soon as I walked in the dealership everyone greeted me with a hello. I would recommend this place to everyone!