• JAN staff esp. Tarik are great!

These guys are attentive, honest and will bend over backwards to get the deal done. Repair shop on premises! I got my Acura MDX from Jan and I couldn't be happier. No worries. They even gave me a warranty.

• Great sales staff

high-end vehicles at affordable prices. I would highly recommend this dealer

high-end vehicles at affordable prices. I would highly recommend this dealer

• Great people. Approved my credit

Purchased a Mercedes S Class. With my credit being not so good and income issues. They were able to get me in a car of my choice. It took a little longer then expected but it worked out very well.

• great service

I was shopping for a new car and i decided to stop in after a friend told me about jan motors. I instantly saw what i was hoping for. A fully loaded chevy camaro with very low miles. Very happy and satisfied. Def recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car.

• Love my new car

Love my new Audi i found exactly what i was looking for black on black. Very fun to drive and the price was in my budget

• great dealer

High quality and low prices Also good customer service

High quality and low prices Also good customer service

• CHARGE REASONABLE PRICE

i BOUGHT A CAR AND AS COMPARE TO OTHER MARKEAT THESE GUYS GIVE ME VERY GOOD PRICE AND I AM HAPPY TO GOT CAR FROM THEM

• Best prices and cars in NY!

Best cars and prices in NY! Ali was my salesman an was very cool. Very happy :0)

• Nice clean cars, good prices

Was looking for a inexpensive used car and they had a lot of good deals. Ali was very helpful land hooked me up with a g35.