Call This Dealer

Used

October 9, 2017

I'll be seeing them next in court. Every one in that office is a crook. See you soon Autoland of Hayward. You'll pay for all your violations. I promis...e you that. They've been served.

March 27, 2017

Inquired about a vehicle 11 days ago.. still no response.

February 15, 2017

I needed a car that would get me from A to B to keep in the city of SF and they had exactly that. They were friendly, real, no pressure, prompt, easy ...going, etc. It may have been the type of car I was looking for (a very cheap one that was not their normal car), but the whole process went really smoothly. I really appreciate Cars.com introducing me to them, and then for their customer service to get me set up with exactly what I needed. Thank you, Christopher

October 29, 2016

Salesman was disinterested in showing me the cars I came to look at or any car for that matter, his phone was more important to him. He did not seem l...ike he wanted my business. Had a lot of cars but most needed paint/body work, rust was showing on 2 of 4 of the Trailblazers they had on the lot. Tires were bald, swirl marks all over the cars, dents on the bumpers, paint peeling. Salesman didn't want to open any of the cars for me to look at instead I had to look thru the window to see inside the car. He didn't tell me any information on the cars except for the prices which were way too high. I definitely wouldn't buy a car from this place. Period.

September 30, 2015

Very helpful auto lot.Car advertised correctly .No pressure sales team.Very helpful nice people too.

July 16, 2015

Best service Ever! We went to Autoland looking for one car for our daughter. We ended up leaving the lot with not one, but two cars! Hugo assisted us,... he is extremely professional, helpful and very personable. Ayman and the entire staff at Autoland are the best and are extremely knowledgeable in knowing how to get you the very best deal, very patient with excellent and attentive service. We were not pushed or rushed into anything; just an overall pleasant and rewarding experience. Autoland will be my "go to" place for all future car purchases. I highly recommend, you can't go wrong, very knowledgeable staff; the best experience I have ever had in purchasing a car. Five Star Service without a doubt!!

Autoland