Average based on 11 reviews
  • Great place to buy!!!

Great customer service, they work above and beyond to help get me the car i wanted for reasonable price. Clean location with cleaner cars!!!! And the sale guys really know how to make you fill like family!!!

• A great dealer nice cars, my super good and clean

Super super nice dealer, the service was great and the car uffff real wonderful

Super super nice dealer, the service was great and the car uffff real wonderful

• GOOD SERVICE

Every thing is fine with this dealer. Dealer was great, polite very professional. I did buy the car. Thank you.

• Great service

Excellent service and very professional staff. I will recommend it to everyone.

Excellent service and very professional staff. I will recommend it to everyone.

• Making Dream come true

I was refer by a friend the bought her second vehicle with them... as soon I walk in feel family Charles hear my needs and work with me, find me outside finance when every deealer I went before wants to do BHPH for me. I'm rebuilding my credit, no high interest rate and super satisfy with my 2015 Mazda Mazda3...Thanks LB Auto Trading!!

• good people

its a great p[lace to buy a car they even have this cool little retro civic in the building. I just about a Acura gsr these people have all kinds of cool cars and alot priced under 10k awesome

• Excellent Vehicles

I bought a Nissan Murano. Overall the transaction went really easy, in less that 1 hour I test drove and finance my new baby!

• Excellent Experience

I bought a 2006 Acura TL, no problems at all !! they explained to me all the features of the vehicle, it was easy to get approved, I got a better deal than I thought.

• unprofessional

contacted by dealer, I set up a test drive. The car was not even ready when I arrived at the dealership. I was LIED about the mileage on the car.

• Great place to buy a car.

LB Auto Trading, made buying my car easy. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. They answered ALL my questions and let me pick out the car I wanted (even though I have very Bad Credit). They explained EVERYTHING to me, and the numbers were easy to understand. My Audi came with a Warranty and was Clean inside and out. They gave me the payments I could Afford and had me on my way back to work within an hour, In my shiny new car. Thanks LB.. Luis @AudiTurbo. Approved Approved Approved, Is all they kept saying, Thanks Again LB Auto Trading.