• Professional, personal service

Thank you Jonathan Beaver for the courteous, professional service shown to my family and myself! We will be back to Evans Kia for our future automobile needs! Thanks again!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you automotive needs. We certainly look forward to servicing you in the future! Jessica Porterfield Internet Manager

• Kia rio

One of the dealership i been in.there people who work there that are very understanding and helpful

Terry, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with Evans Kia. It's our pleasure to serve you and please let us know how we can help you in the future. Here at Evans Kia customer service is our number one priority and we are happy to hear we were able to help you. Again, Thank You!

• I found a friend at Evans Kia, thank you James.

James did an outstanding job working on my behalf to get in a new car. Thanks James

Maurice, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with James and Evans Kia. We appreciate you giving us the chance to help you find the right vehicle. Please let James or any of the staff at Evans Kia know if we can help you with anything. Thank you again and welcome to the Evans Kia Family!!

• First time customer

I had a great experience with this dealership starting with my sales associate Trey Morrison. He answered all my questions concerning the Sorento that I was thinking of Leasing. He even got me in one at a much better deal than I was expecting. Everyone there was so polite and helpful. I will definitely be referring anyone looking for a KIA to this dealership and to Trey Morrison. I love my KIA Sorento!

• Best Experience Ever!!!

I loved my experience there! Ricardo and Thomas McDonald were very helpful with the process and got me into a new car. It didn't even take long either, granted I went when they weren't super busy, but still a great process! Thanks Kia, I love my new car!!!

• Donnawr

Trey Morrison was very professional during my experience of buying my pre-owned Sorento. He answered all my questions with no problem. He was not pushy or forceful in any way. I would definitely by at Evans Kia again. Romand our finance guy was very professional also. Thank you Kia!

• Great Customer Service

Thanks so much to Jonathan Beaver. Thank you for your wonderful customer service and for not being a 'pushy salesman'. It is much appreciated!

• Great service and clean environment

Friendly costumer service, greeted with a smile, and very well informed about everything I needed to know about what I was getting.

• Great service and clean environment

Mrs Nechelle Cooks did an excellent job getting me to buy my first brand new 2016 Kia Forte and I love it. Her nice smile while talking to me and showing me how is ride, I just couldn't say No. If anyone else want to buy a Kia, go talk to Mrs Cooks, thank you for helping me get a good and reliable car.

• Caitlyn Purvis

Stephen Moore was excellent. He got me a great deal on a great car!

Stephen Moore was excellent. He got me a great deal on a great car!