Waite Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

66 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Waite Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • I Couldn't Believe It

I stopped in with my son to trade for a new Tundra about 5 years ago. I couldn't believe the effort, of his sales rep, in assisting him in getting the... exact deal he wanted. I went back the next available day to see if she would do the same for me and much to my amazement she did. My son purchased a new Tundra earlier this year and I just purchased a new Tundra a week ago. Their TV ad is no lie. They have consistently offered more for my trade, and I contact multiple dealers in multiple states. Jessica Allen worked with us on; our trade in value, any incentives available and our purchase agreement. NEVER has she come back to us saying "My sales manager won't allow" OR "Our finance manager says we can't". The deal is; straight up, straight forward and probably one of the last bastions of honest dealing. I have recommended Waite Toyota & Jessica Allen to those who have asked me about my purchase experience. I don't know if all of the sales people are taught to this standard or if it's personal ethics on her part BUT I admire these traits in people I deal with. I've talked to sales people who have bragged about their numbers and Jessica has yet come in second against any of them. (Not once have I even heard her brag about beating their deal.) I just find it hard to believe myself.

Thank you for the review, we look forward to assisting you in the future.

• Best Around

This was my third purchase from Waite Toyota and Jessica. She made the process easy and enjoyable. We travel a little bit further for the fabulous cus...tomer service! Thank you again Jessica and Waite Toyota. We will be back for vehicle number four in the future!

• Great experience

Waite Toyota staff, especially Steve, were completely professional, helpful and easy to deal with throughout the entire process. They went above and b...eyond to find the vehicle we were looking for when the dealership did not have the color or options we wanted.

Overall Experience

• Friendly, knowledgeable, patient.

This is the third vehicle I have purchased and financed from Waite Toyota and I have always been very satisfied with the entire process. The salespeop...le have always treated me respectfully and addressed all concerns. I tell friends and family about my experience.

• helpful, not pushy

Paul was extremely helpful and did what I wanted. Made sure I got all the extras I wanted. Searched for the right color which was important to me. ...His personality is perfect for the job.

Overall Experience

• Paul was excellent at explaining details!

Paul was so helpful in explaining the details of the RAV4. He made the leasing experience so easy! I will definitely be looking here in the future for... cars and referring all of my friends.

• Our Toyota Salesman

We have been back to Waite Toyota several times and purchased vehicles. Coming on the lot, we were greeted by Paul Narbone who helped us look over th...e new and used cars that we were interested in. He spent a lot of time answering our questions and explaining the great deals available for our purchase. Enjoyed meeting him and he provided excellent salesmanship - we got a great new Rav4!

• Love our Toyota Tundra

Friendly professional no pressure service to put us "senior citizens" in a new much needed vehicle.. Paul was so helpful as he researched and worked w...ith us for the perfect truck for our needs.

• Great service

Great vehicle in lot. I would definitely recomend this dealer cause they have one of the best customer service. Paul Narbone treated me with respect a...nd helped me find the car that I was looking for my family and I.

• Amazing

Would definitely refer anyone to come here if they're looking for a new vehicle. Amazing service, nice and friendly people, and are very helpful. Paul... Narbone is the best one there, he was extremely helpful with getting me my first car and is very trustworthy. I wouldn't have wanted to go to any other dealership as Paul and Waite helped me get the best deals for an amazing car. Thank you guys!!!

Waite Toyota