Flow Volkswagen Subaru Volvo Cars

(4.9) 36 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Made it easy.

I don't enjoy buying cars. However, I actually enjoyed the experience I had at Flow's in Burlington. From the moment I walked in the door to the han...ding over of the keys, I felt like I was an honored guest. Dray was one of the best sales people I've ever dealt with. He was able to quickly determine what I wanted and didn't try to steer me anywhere else. He explained all the features of the car in like 30 seconds and answered my questions without any hesitation or research. The initial price they quoted me was near what I was expecting to pay so it took very little negotiation to get to the final price. I whole heartedly recommend this dealership.

• Great

Great experience, great people to work with . salesman was very personable

• Exceeded expectations

Salesperson, Dray, exceeded our expectations of what a salesperson could deliver. From the first moment we met him, he treated us like we were his ...only customers and we felt like we could trust everything he shared with us. He was very knowledgeable about the Volvo line of cars. This is our first Volvo purchase and it is by far my favorite car ever!

• A Good Car Purchase Experience

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with this dealership. We found this car buying experience easy and stress free. We had been looking for so...me time for the right car. Our salesperson Dray Daiber was great in helping us find the right car for us. Calling when new inventory arrived to let us know what was available. He was courteous and helpful when we visited the dealership. And Bettie Davis made our experience great also, her upbeat personality and efficiency in getting all the paperwork ready was outstanding. Thanks to these two outstanding employees for making our car buyinjg experience pleasant and pain free.

• Flow is the best and least stressful place

They are an awesome dealership. There customer service is top notch. This is my second time leasing 2 Subaru's and I was able to work with Jason in Sa...les and Lee as Manager. I look forward to working with them in 3 more years. They know me by name when I come in and make every effort to make me feel welcome and part of the family. I have the 2017 Subaru CrossTrek and 2017 Subaru Impreza Sport which are both awesome. I am so excited. I love Subaru's and will not go back anywhere else. Jason Is an awesome sales person! I email him and get responses and that is so cool. Check them out.

• Flow Volvo of Burlington knowledgeable and profess

The dealer was extremely courteous and professional. Very kind to my wife when she picked up the car, explaining the repairs and all system upgrades.

• Great Service and awesome Staff

Flow Volkswagen of Burlington is amazing in Service and the staff is wonderful and friendly. I totally trust the technicians there and Jim my Service ...Rep is very knowledgeable, professional and has great customer service skills. They new facility is beautiful and I am very proud to be apart of the Flow Family! I would definitely recommend Flow for all of your Volkswagen needs.

• buying car

Ashely was great, she really made it easy and fun.

• Jetta

Service experience was great. I love working with Jim.

• Great professional service!

Wonderful and was kept informed about what to expect.

Flow Volkswagen Subaru Volvo Cars