Exclusive Auto Group LLC

• Friendly Fast Transaction on a good car.

Charlie was quick to meet us to check car out. Also the fasted I ever received the title. Five days I had it in the mail. Good to work with.

• Bravo Exclusive

Very pleased with them, kind salesman and great cars!

Very pleased with them, kind salesman and great cars!

• Mercury

I love my car ! Charlie was very patient and attentive , even though I changed my mind about what car I was interested in 3 times . Thank you so much

• 2005 ford E350

They allowed us to have people we knew to check it out at there shop and worked with us on price accordingly. The sales manager Charlie worked very hard with us to reach an agreeable deal. I appreciated his willingness to work with us to make it happen. THANK YOU CHARLIE !

• We had great experience at Exclusive Auto Group

This place is definitely the best dealership we have ever been to. If you are looking to buy a great car at excellent price, this is the place. Charlie is always very helpful. This is our third car from this place and we always had great experience. Definitely would recommend!

• Loved every step of the process

Charlie made it so easy. He only showed me cars in my price range and I was amazed at the selection considering I had been shopping for more than two days and could not find a thing in my range that I liked. I was overwhelmed with how many options I had at here. He knew I didn't want to finance so he never once questioned it or badgered me to finance unlike all of the other car dealers we went to that weekend. He was very knowledgeable and honest about the cars and allowed me to test many vehicles. I would recommend Charlie to everyone!

• IT WAS ABSOLUTELY A GREAT EXPERIENCE!

IT WAS A GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE HERE AT EXCLUSIVE AUTO GROUP. THESE GUYS OVER HERE WERE FANTASTIC. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY A CAR THIS PLACE IS A MUST-SEE!

• Charlie is the man

Charlie was friendly, honest, helpful and fair -- the very opposite u hear about used car salesman. He was up front and knowledgeable and provided detailed information about the vehicle that only made me more confident about the experience. He was great and I would recommend his shop to every friend I have. To be honest, the next time I'm looking or anyone I know is looking for a solid used car, I'm gonna call on Charlie. tnx, much chip j.

• Great service!!! Highly recommended!!!!

After searching weeks and seeing other cars, i stopped at Exclusive Auto Group. The car was exactly as described, was in much better shape compared to previous cars i saw in other places and better yet was priced much lower. I think if you are looking for a nice and reliable car at best possible deal just save your time and money and meet these good people here.

• My man charlie hook me up with a great deal!!!!!

My man Charlie hook me up!!!! GREAT PRICE S!!! His customer service was the best my wife is happy with her truck!!