Exclusive Auto Group LLC

Average based on 40 reviews.
  • Loved every step of the process

Charlie made it so easy. He only showed me cars in my price range and I was amazed at the selection considering I had been shopping for more than two days and could not find a thing in my range that I liked. I was overwhelmed with how many options I had at here. He knew I didn't want to finance so he never once questioned it or badgered me to finance unlike all of the other car dealers we went to that weekend. He was very knowledgeable and honest about the cars and allowed me to test many vehicles. I would recommend Charlie to everyone!

• IT WAS ABSOLUTELY A GREAT EXPERIENCE!

IT WAS A GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE HERE AT EXCLUSIVE AUTO GROUP. THESE GUYS OVER HERE WERE FANTASTIC. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY A CAR THIS PLACE IS A MUST-SEE!

• Charlie is the man

Charlie was friendly, honest, helpful and fair -- the very opposite u hear about used car salesman. He was up front and knowledgeable and provided detailed information about the vehicle that only made me more confident about the experience. He was great and I would recommend his shop to every friend I have. To be honest, the next time I'm looking or anyone I know is looking for a solid used car, I'm gonna call on Charlie. tnx, much chip j.

• Great service!!! Highly recommended!!!!

After searching weeks and seeing other cars, i stopped at Exclusive Auto Group. The car was exactly as described, was in much better shape compared to previous cars i saw in other places and better yet was priced much lower. I think if you are looking for a nice and reliable car at best possible deal just save your time and money and meet these good people here.

• My man charlie hook me up with a great deal!!!!!

My man Charlie hook me up!!!! GREAT PRICE S!!! His customer service was the best my wife is happy with her truck!!

• GREAT SERVICE

I was looking for a cheap, reliable car for transportation. I spoke with Charlie at Exclusive Auto through text message and two days later I was able to test drive the vehicle. While I was on my test drive another potential buyer was wanting to purchase the vehicle. Charlie stuck to his word and made the deal work. Great service!

• Good service

It was a great experience bought my first car and if I plan on buying another used car I'm sure to check here first

• Great price, great service

I recently purchased a 04 Honda Civic. I saved around $1500 buying it here. The owner and his son were great. They answered all of my question and were very polite. Overall the process was quick and easy. I would suggest this place to anyone who is looking for an awesome deal on a used car.

• Very happy with purchase

Recently bought a used car from Exclusive Auto. Charlie was very friendly and honest. He worked hard to get my perfect car at a great price and was very patient with me in answering all my questions. Great customer service. They have quality vehicles here. I will definitely buy again. Thank you

• Great Experience, great cars!

Quality used vehicles at reasonable prices. Very friendly staff, no conventional pushy salesmen. Highly recommended great place to buy used cars!