• Inspection and routine service

The staff in the service department was very courteous and the inspection of my vehicle was very thorough. I couldn't be more pleased!!!

• no appointment necessary

We had interest in a vehicle. We had contact with this dealership. They set up an appointment to see such a vehicle. We live 2 hours away from this dealership. We left our home and traveled the 2 hours to get there and arrived 15 minutes early, but the joke was on us when we arrived because they sold the vehicle to someone else while we were traveling to our appointment time. I had given them our cell phone numbers, but no one even tried to call us as we traveled. Needless to say we were quite upset when we arrived. Why schedule an appointment when they are not kept. Very disappointed with the way this dealership operates.

• Great Experience

I got a great deal and another fantastic experience in purchasing a 2017 Silverado! I have purchased several vehicles from St. Marys Chevrolet and will continue to do so. The ownership,management,sales staff and service are very friendly,accommodating and professional. I would highly recommend St. Marys Chevrolet.

• Satisfied customer

I am very happy with this dealership sales and service departments.

I am very happy with this dealership sales and service departments.

• SERVICE

Great to be able to call in for a routine service appointment, have my vehicle picked up from my work parking lot and returned completed when I am ready to go home from a long day at the office.

• SERVICE

Top shelf in every department.There is no need to add headaches,just stop at St.Marys Chevrolet.

• Top notch customer service!

The employees are always smiling and happy to help. My car buying experience was so easy and everyone I dealt with was very professional. My first oil change was another great experience. They have great follow up as well. My vehicle diagnostics email notified me that I needed an oil change and said the dealership would be contacting me. A few days later they called to schedule my appointment. Love this place!! Family friendly too. They did all they could to keep my kids happy and entertained so we could focus on our new car purchase.

• Mrs. Singer

Great service. The employees are always friendly and are great about informing customers of any problems and take action to provide the best solutions.

• best auto experience I have ever had

best auto experience I have ever had......... am looking forward to purchasing another vehicle there.

• Excellent service!!

I took my car to them to have them check it over before a road trip I was planning and even though the car was new I had them check everything as a peace of mind. They checked everything over and even topped off the windshield washer fluid!! The service department was very friendly and helpful and I would recommend them.