New 855-826-9968 Dealer Website
Used 855-843-1564 Email Dealer
Service 888-713-9861

Average based on 14 reviews
  • excellent sales staff fully prepared to help you

the facility at St. Marys Chevrolet is spectacular. And, it appears that the sales staff fully understands the process. Abe was excellent to work with and I most likely will buy from him again. Great job by all involved. They are my local Chevrolet dealer...but I found the vehicle I bought from them on Cars.com. It was a great site to use as well.

Steve, Thank you for all your kind words!! We always try to exceed all your exprectations while you are visiting us, from both the sales and service departments!! We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

• best auto experience I have ever had

best auto experience I have ever had......... am looking forward to purchasing another vehicle there.

• Excellent service!!

I took my car to them to have them check it over before a road trip I was planning and even though the car was new I had them check everything as a peace of mind. They checked everything over and even topped off the windshield washer fluid!! The service department was very friendly and helpful and I would recommend them.

• Freindly staff

Very friendly staff and easy to deal with. They found me the perfect truck for my needs

• Great place for buying a new vehicle

Was a great experience. Very helpful and friendly. We're able to get me into the truck I wanted,within the budget I had. Gave me a complete rundown of all the options and how they work.

• Audi purchase

We are thrilled with our new Audi. The sales staff were very friendly and we are happy with the price we negotiated. We would recommend this dealer to buy a used car from.

• Great service department very skilled

Service Department deserves a A + for getting my vehicle fixed.

Service Department deserves a A + for getting my vehicle fixed.

• service

Great service door to door. They pick your vehicle up where you want them too, and they drop it off the same place.

• Great service and shop for repairs

Well satisfied with the service and getting my Chevie Cruze back on the road

Well satisfied with the service and getting my Chevie Cruze back on the road

• Good experience overall

The vehicle we wanted was available and exactly as described. The only issue we had really, was how long it took to process the sale, and we weren't offered a seat.... stood around for quite a while. They finally did bring us into an office to sit, but it seemed like we waited forever. Other than that a pleasant experience. If our experience was typical, then I would give them a recommendation - and would certainly consider them for our next purchase.