This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• These guys are very honest

Very honest seller. Upfront and willing to work on issues that come up. Easily one of the best dealers in Utah County.

• They were extremely helpful

SALES STAFF WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL. I WOULD RECOMMEND SECOND CHANCE AUTO TO ALL MY FRIENDS. I AM REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THE SERVICE. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

• These guys are really great

Great car, Greg stayed in on Christmas Eve to help me. He was truly great. I am so thankful for everything that they have helped us with. I will be recommending them to others. Thank you.

• Very happy with the service

Greg was great to work with and even stayed late to help me get into a great vehicle. Very happy with the service!

• A PRETTY GOOD DEAL

SURE DO APPRECIATE THE PATIENCE OF THESE GUYS....A PRETTY GOOD DEAL AT A MUCH MORE FAIR PRICE THAN OTHER BUY HERE PAY HERE PLACES.I RECOMMENDED TO ALL MY FRIENDS.

• I would highly recommend them

We couldn't make it in to see the vehicle within business hours so they stayed late. We test drove a few trucks and they were able to get us into a car the same night. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend them. Thank you Greg and Fernando.