Billion Auto - Buick GMC of Des Moines

• Tyler Mulholland

Great experience with all staff. Wide variety of vehicles to choose from. My family has purchased vehicles here before and that is why we chose to look here. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Great service all around

Very helpful, easy buying process, service above standard.

Very helpful, easy buying process, service above standard.

• New car

Great experience. I don't want to give a bad review but making me have a minimum of 50 characters is very annoying.

• Car Owner

Staff was very polite and efficient. Work was completed in a very timely manner. Price of the service was great. This was my first service that I had to pay for and the treatment and service was great.

• they tried

stopped in to look at a used Honda CR-V and even though their efforts have been fruitless, they really tried to find financing for me.

• Excellent Service

I am always treated with the utmost respect. They are friendly, professional and very thorough.

• Billion Buick GMC is a dealer with integrity

I've had the opportunity to purchase 4 vehicles from Billion Buick GMC in the last 2 years (2 new Buicks, 2 low mileage used Chevrolets) and have used their service department for several years prior for anything from tires to routine oil changes to notable repairs (for a previously owned high-mileage vehicle). I've also used the services of their collision repair service. Through all of these experiences, one word stands out: "Integrity". Billion staff will help you with what you need, offer practical advice, and not add on things that are not needed. Based on borderline fraudulent activity at another area Buick GMC dealer, I regularly price shop and check for other levels of service in the marketplace and can say that Billion is simply the best.

• Very Let Down

I came in to look a biying a newer truck with a current truck with an upsidedown loan as possible tradein. Tje saleman Jake said that what I owed on my truck could be tough to work woth but would see what he could do. About 45 minutes later I get told I got approved for a loan. We test drove a 2011 GMC 4x4 and I loved it. When we started going over some finacials there were of course some haggling on monthly payments, but I noticed there was nothing about my old vehicle on there. I asked what we were doing with my old vehicle and Jake said "we're doing nothing with it. My suggestion is to take it back to were you bought it and give it back". When I said that would be wrong and couldn't do that, he tried to convince me it wasn't wrong or bad. This is a very horrible business practice. He should have let me know up front that he couldn't do anything woth my current vehicle instead of wasting 2 and a half hours of our time and causing extreme disappointment. Instead of getting anocer newer trick that was almost in my grasp, I ended up with heartbreak.

• Billion provided me with quick, professional care

Wonderful experience. I didn't even make an appointment but I was in and out for my oil change in about 1/2 an hour or less.

• Rude!

Had my car in for a check engine light. They replaced 2 gaskets around the engine. I was told this is a common problem with Buicks. 1 week later called them and told them it smelled like burning oil. I was told this was normal after the type of repair work that was done. A month later car wasn't driving right and took it in. Was told nothing was wrong. 4 days later car not running right, my husband lifted the hood and there is oil everywhere. Called the service center and spoke with the manager Scott. Two words to describe this place...poor service!