Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 9 reviews

Call This Dealer

April 1, 2017

Highly recommend seeing Lisa -wonderful,friendly knowledgeable and got the deal done. Chris the sales manager oversaw the deal and got it done. Very h...appy with the car and the deal I got'Will see them again

June 30, 2016

Extremely terrible customer service from the sales team. Terrible lack of communication once they get the check. Salesperson Jason V. and Sales Manag...er Chris E. will tell you anything to purchase the vehicle and don't care about customer service nor ensuring they do their part. I would recommend passing on this dealership. I would have never purchased a vehicle from here if I was not so tired of the car seeking process. I would have went somewhere else.

March 19, 2015

Jake really knew the facts about my truck. Being around trucks my whole life it was great to have someone give me the technical run down for my truck.... I think the price was very fair and the trade in went smoothly. All around a great experience I would recommend them to anyone.

February 21, 2015

Having bought dozens of cars over the years, I can't say I had great expectations as we went to buy a jeep for my son. Enter Lisa Fiocco at Arroway Je...ep. The couldn't have been more helpful or more of an advocate for us as the customer throughout a very complex build process. She fought for us with after market vendors and even in house to make sure the jeep was exactly what we ordered. Lisa is a rare find in a salesperson and Arroway Jeep is a rare find in a dealership. With integrity in sales and great service folks as well!

February 18, 2015

From the minute we walked in the place Jake came right up to us and greeted us like he knew us forever! Chris was great too and so was Joe. Everyone w...as wonderful we felt at home there. We are definitely going back and definitely recommending our friends and family to Arrowway in Katonah!! Thanks again guys!!!

November 29, 2014

I cannot speak to buying a car at Arroway, but I can speak to their service department. Today when you first drive in, Arroway's brick and mortar will... not impress you, but that will soon change when they move into their new facility not too far down the road. What will impress you is the Head of their Service Department and the mechanics that work on your car. He took time to listen to my problem unlike others who just write something down on a piece of paper and tell you take a seat in their waiting area. As a matter of fact, he went out of his way and told me that certain “recalls” were on my jeep even before I received the recall letter in the mail. He also noticed that my vehicle inspection was coming up. Taking that one extra step; taking care of the recalls and my vehicle inspection saved me not one but two trips. I would highly recommend Arroway’s service department and staff –I was in and out in no time and even more important they left the inside of my car as clean as when I gave it to them—no dirt and grime on my steering wheel or seats and all the problems I encountered and those I was unaware of were addressed in a professional manner. I will look forward to visiting them in their new home in the not too distant future should the occasion arise at which point I suspect I will give them 5 stars for the new facility.

August 18, 2014

I hfound arroway to be excellent in the lease of my grand cherokee. After 4 months of leasing the car it had an issue and of course on a Sunday when n...o one is open. The car was towed to their service department and I was shocked that I receive a call from the service department Monday at 7:45 am. As far as I am concerned that is great service. Looks like it is a minor problem and I am so happy that it is being taken care of so quickly. I love this suv so far and the convenience of a dealership close to home that understands the importance of customer service makes it even better.

May 8, 2014

Just plain horrible from the start. I thought I would just work with them since they are local but NEVER again. From them saying they had the car with... what I wanted, then then getting in the car with the options, then dealing with the problems after with Scott and his people. Trust me, go some where else.

February 18, 2014

So if you are thinking about using Arroway for your next car purchase DON'T!!! Unless you feel like being left holding the bag. I purchased a vehicle ...from Scott and the delays he took to process the deal were extraordinary and in the process I had to pay an additional payment on my trade in which would have been covered in the deal except for the horrible delays. He failed to reimburse me which he owes me and refuses to answer my calls and emails. They are not registered with the Better Business Bureau. The deal was no where near a steal and the vehicle spent 6 weeks in service (at another dealership) because of the total lack of a regular inspection prior to the sale as this was a used vehicle. Absolutely stay away from this dealership!!!!!!

Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram