4.0
Average based on 3 reviews.
  • Good to Work With.

They Work with you and these days you need that. There auto's are nice as well Good place to buy your new car from, I Did.

• Get your car here!

Our salesman was friendly, patient, and accommodating. Being new buyers he was helpful and patient as the process took longer than normal with our lack of preparedness as far as what to expect and have in hand. Also helped greatly in dealing with our little ones as they accompanied us on our car buying adventure. Prices are very reasonable, especially for us as a young family, and the cars are of a great quality. We highly recommend them. Ask for James!

• Used Car Purchase

An inquiry concerning a variant point of interest through internet was in-placed the day before, awaiting reply to my inquiry up to present time. Thank You.