Eddy's Volvo Cars of Wichita

7 reviews

September 23, 2019

Tom and Dave are fantastic! If you want to be listened to and just not talked to this is the dealership to visit. These gentlemen are patient, thoughtful... and wonderful to work with. Buying a car is a major investment and this dealership understands that and provides a level of customer service that is equal to that investment.

Hi Thomas! It's so nice to hear from you! We're truly happy you had a great experience with our team! We were more than happy to help you with your pu...rchase while providing excellent customer service. Thank you so much for the glowing review and the five star rating. We greatly appreciate your business!

July 3, 2018

Wonderful experience on phone and via text on a used vehicle since I live about 2 hours from dealership. Was told car would be unavailable for a test... drive toward end of day due to routine maintenance. Communications were solid that I would make trip next day when car would be out of shop. Contact the following day to find out that car had been sold the night before. Clearly lack of training of sales crew. Spoke to manager who was kind enough to remind me that any person who physically shows up to buy has the upper hand irrespective of what communications have transpired between sales personnel and potential customers.

Hello, we truly apologize about the miscommunication and overall poor experience you had with us. Would you mind reaching out to our general sales man...ager, Dave Eichman? You can reach him at 316-771-5300. We look forward to hearing from you.

• December 28, 2017

Compared to other volvo dealers, who were prickly at best, Bryan at Eddy's was very friendly and really willing to work with me to get my business.

Awesome to hear! Thank you for the review!

April 13, 2018

Great sales experience! Brian and Dave helped us on different days and both were easy going and a pleasant. Listened to us and accommodated us, even... on short notice.

August 31, 2016

The sales people were very knowledgeable and very helpful. They showed me all the features on the car and helped me pick out what packages I needed and... wanted on my car

January 9, 2015

I recently totaled my '04 Nissan Pathfinder and was in the market for a pre-owned vehicle. I wanted something newer and with better gas mileage but that... still had 4x4 capabilities. I visited 5 dealerships and test drove 6 vehicles. Ultimately Volvo of Wichita won my business with their awesome service. I did not feel pressured to purchase a vehicle and felt like they answered any question I had. They have a nice selection of pre-owned vehicles and a great lifetime warranty. Although I purchased a Toyota I plan on going to them to have it serviced. Their facilities are excellent and the unlimited free car washes are a plus too. Jimmy Bolden was the salesman that helped me. He is also the Internet Sales Manager. Lisa in the financing department was a great help as well. It was my first time to purchase a car from a dealership and they made the experience as painless as possible :)

Awesome to hear! Thank you for the review!

December 5, 2014

Jimmy and Lisa were both wonderful to work with! It is a nice smaller facility with an intimate feel, you feel comfortable being there. I bought a used... Ford truck but was treated with all of the respect and attention you might expect if you were purchasing a new Volvo. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.