Northtown Auto Liquidators

3.4
  • Amazing customer service

Very professional, helped me get into a car with no credit! Would recommend to anyone in the market for a vehicle. Above and beyond experience all around.

• Overpriced and very few cars in good repair

What can I say if you want to buy a car from shady a-holes. This is your place.

What can I say if you want to buy a car from shady a-holes. This is your place.

• Overpeiced and unproffesional

Bragging about large volume of sale and ate dog was in a Maclamore video, Wow I am impressed. Had cash to spend plus great credit. I guess their large number of sales makes the rude behavior acceptable. Waste of time everything was way overpriced and in disrepair. Bad on rhem

• Northtown Auto liquidators

I give northtown auto 10 stars. They are very professional, clean, understanding, helpful and a knowledgeable business.

• Better than we expected!!

We were a little apprehensive about trading our Tacoma in on a Ford F-150 but we couldn't be happier! They were very knowledgeable and researched some of the info we wanted to know instead of just making up an answer. They stayed way past their normal hours because of our odd schedule which we felt bad for but they assured us it was no big deal and that they work late hours regularly. The process went very smooth from talking to the salesman to doing the paperwork. Two days after we bought the truck the check engine light came on. We of course figured this was where we were going to hear the "sorry, you bought it as is" speech but instead they got us right in their service shop and fixed it that day. It was the o2 sensor and a spark plug coil thingy. We were surprised about the whole outcome. Very impressed with them. The owner even took the time to meet us, apologize for the inconvenience and shake our hands which my wife thought was pretty neat. We will always come to Northtown Auto for any future purchases and will definitely recommend them to anyone buying a car. Thank you very much, if everybody was like you guys, used car sales would have a different reputation! Thanks again!