3.9
  • vary good deal

I purchased a used vehicle, their salesman was nice and helpful with no pressure, and the price was in my budget, very freiendly and nice people

• nice friendly great experiance

the staff was very friendly and helpful. they made my car buying experience wonderful. I would highly recommend this dealer

• bad bad bad

NON PROPOSITIONAL at all, bad cars bad customer service i do not recommend this dealer at all

• Excellent Service!!

I fully recommend Seattle Auto to anyone looking to buy a used car! They were knowledgeable, quick, and very easy to work with. The service was much better than I had experienced at other lots and very reasonable prices! Will be recommending them to many of my friends! Great service!

• very good deal

I walked in the dealership , and the salesman was great, great attitude, he was nice , and tried to help me to find my next car, he gave me an advice about Volvo s70, that i purchased a month ago, the car was low mileage, its very clean, i love it :)

• Great service

Very Friendly People, they have many cars, very good prices, i purchased my car from them, it was a great deal

• terrible

Tried numerous times to contact lot about car, never heard back, if they were giving cars away I wouldn't give them my business

hello, we moved from another location in seattle lakecity way to lynnwood, so we had some problems with the phone lines, we apologies if we could not answer your call, now all phone lines are working, hope to hear from you again, thanx

• Nice selection & very nice people.

I was very impressed with the selection of vehicles within the price range i was looking for. All the employees where very nice and helpful. They where pet friendly and made my buying experience very memorable. I would recomend Seattle Auto Inc to all my family, friends, & anybody looking to buy a used car in the Seattle area.

• Poor Customer Service!

Tried several times to contact, both phone and email, no response!

Tried several times to contact, both phone and email, no response!

hello, we moved from another location in seattle lakecity way to lynnwood just this month, so we had some problems with the phone lines, we apologies if we could not answer your call, now all phone lines are working, hope to hear from you again, thanx

• Reasonable prices

I went there looking for gas saver vehicle, i spend a lot of time on road due to my work, their salesman was nice and helpful with no pressure. they have cars matching all budget, some cars with somehow higher miles but low prices, yet runs very good.