Audi Cape Fear

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

May 22, 2018

I purchased a set of tires from this dealer after my OEM tires wore out after 13K. New tires were Continental Extreme Contact and we’re recommen...ded by the Audi service rep. He told me they had a 50K treadlife warranty. These tires also wore out after 13K. The dealer would not honor the warranty - told me I needed to purchase another set from them after which they would send the worn tires to Continental to see if there was any refund due under warranty. Well - I checked websites and discovered the manufacturer does not offer a warranty on these tires. I will never go back to this dealer for service or to purchase another car.

Good afternoon, Bob. This is Shane Heffernan the Service manager here at Audi Cape Fear. I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service you recei...ved at our facility. You mentioned that you found different verbiage on the website - As soon as you provide us with your VIN, we can provide you the verbiage from Continental Warranty showing that the tires do in fact have a pro-rated warranty coverage. Right now we do not know who you are. Please call me to discuss the situation. We are working on updating our tire warranty process but will honor pro-rating your tires as originally explained to you. If you would please reach out to me me at 910-202-4662 and my email is Shane@audicapefear.com. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this situation, thank you.

April 11, 2018

Awful experience in the service department. Very disappointed in the lack of customer care, no empathy, just a tough, we got your 2000, and you now h...ave no car, and no money for a new car, but if you give us another 5000, maybe it will run for you. I did go as far as to contact the owner himself, AJ... and got the same tough luck response.

January 7, 2018

We were very pleased with this experience from the phone call to the test drive to the purchase. Kendrick and Dan were great to work with.

July 11, 2016

Just bought my first Audi and Naomi was absolutely wonderful to deal with. I was dreading the whole car buying process based on past car salesmen, bu...t Naomi created a no-pressure atmosphere and went the extra mile to give us what we wanted. Don't think a female can't sell a car!!! Ask for Naomi when you visit.

Audi Cape Fear