Crest Acura

New Used Service

88 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Crest Acura from DealerRater.com
  • Amazing!
    January 18, 2018

Chris made buying my car the easiest, most straightforward experience I've ever had! I live 90+ miles away and he found me the perfect car, accessori...es, etc. and had all the paperwork drafted and financing arranged before I got to the dealership. I'm SO happy with my new car and can't thank Chris enough!

• honesty
    January 10, 2018

Chris is the most honest and down to earth car salesman I've ever came across. Will give him a courtesy call if I'm looking for another vehicle and wi...ll definitely recommend him to others.

• Great Customer Service
    January 10, 2018

My fiance and I bought a car from Chris at Crest Acura and he was patient and informing throughout the entire process. I appreciated his honesty throu...ghout the process and would recommend buying from him in the future. My fiance and I are both military and we got a great deal, that was an upgrade and also affordable for our salaries.

• Couldn???t be better
    December 30, 2017

This is my 4th car through this dealership because the experience has been too good to go anywhere else. The purchase process is always so easy becaus...e they give great advice on vehicle and features. They offer it at a price that makes sense every time. I didn???t even need to negotiate.

Overall Experience

• Very professional with superior customer service
    December 27, 2017

Chris was very professional throughout my experience with great follow up on questions and pricing. He was fair, respectful and willing to make himsel...f available at anytime. I would recommend him to anyone

• Warm,welcoming and friendly
    December 11, 2017

My experience with crest auto was very good Mr Christopher brown took time to make sure I understood everything about my purchase I'm satisfied

• Nice Transaction
    November 25, 2017

Smooth and relatively quick transaction, despite occuring in and around the Thanksgiving holiday. Chris Brown was thorough in going over the function ...of the audio, Bluetooth and Nav systems.

Overall Experience

• "Simply Awesome Experience"
    November 24, 2017

I purchased a 2018 Acura from Chris Brown at Crest Acura and was thoroughly satisfied with the experience. I must say that I was especially impresse...d with the attention and interest that Chris demonstrated over a fairly lengthy period of time while I was deciding on the right model for me. HIs approach has been continuously engaging and straightforward. He is very knowledgeable of all of the Acura products which is reassuring especially when in the process of making a selection. This car is my third Acura, purchased at Crest, and by far this has been the best experience.

• Straghtforward approach - direct and easy to work with
    November 22, 2017

Chris was great. Accessible, direct and straightforward. Made it worth my time to drive in 80 miles to get the car I wanted from him vs. my local deal...er.

• Excellent on all fronts
    November 12, 2017

We bought an Acura RDX from Chris Brown at Crest Acura and couldn???t be happier with the car and the experience. Everyone we spoke to was extremely ...competent and professional. Every time we had a question they answered thoroughly and knowledgeably. Similarly, the process from looking at the car through purchasing the car was smooth, informed, and pleasant.We couldn???t be happier with experience.

Crest Acura