Average based on 107 reviews.
  • A very good Dealership, fast friendly service.

I do not have a lot of free time so shopping for a car is a big impediment to me. I found a certified pre-owned VW Jetta online and visited the Weeks Auto location in Danbury to check out the car. The car was nearly perfect, the ad description was accurate. After a test drive and a quick counter offer we came to an agreement and I purchased the car the same day. The process was quick, easy and satisfying.

• Great Service! Great Selection, Value & Prices

Turning in my Beetle after 18 years, & buying a 2014 certified pre-ownedJetta with only 14,0000 miles was a seamlessly fluid process from start to finish, including detailing, in 2 days. My salesman (Dan M), &the Mgr helped me think through the process & options. I WILL ALWAYS BUY MY CARS FROM THIS PLACE. Easy to find. EVERYONE there is nice. No hard sell. They will look for what you want, & be honest about stock on hand, giving a good horizon of choices to the serious buyer.

• Good Buy at Weeks Auto

a great experience - salesman; Steve was very helpful.

a great experience - salesman; Steve was very helpful.

• Awesome experience

Joseph was an incredibly accommodating , informed, helpful, and professional . He made the whole car buying experience stress free. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him or his services to others.

• Awesome service and great people!

We purchased a certified VW Passat from the folks in Danbury VW and couldn't be happier! The folks at Danbury VW were incredibly responsive and made it all happen within 48 hours! Their service and attention to detail is a cut above the rest and in a class of their own!

• Great Service

Service was great. Staff very professionial. Offered a car so that I could do my errands. I was not expecting that. Thank you for the great service.

• Great service....friendly, helpful representative

Pete was particularly helpful and patient with our questions.

Pete was particularly helpful and patient with our questions.

• Excellent service work.

Excellent work performed by the service technician as well as communication and follow up by the Service Manager!

• 40,000 mile service

The service representative, Pete, did an outstanding job.

The service representative, Pete, did an outstanding job.

• Seamless. Phenomenal.

Great experience. Simple online reservation, warm welcome upon checking in, service done quickly and on-time.