I Motors

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 7 reviews

Call This Dealer

no response
    March 8, 2018

No reply to requests for information about advertised vehicle. Very frustrated. Would not recommend. Wondering why you would advertise and ignore ...requests for information. Hmmm

Great inventory... Great atmosphere.... Great Team
    November 18, 2014

Picked up a monster of a car yesterday.... My sellsman was personable, knowledgeable, and patient. All around great spot to shop for highend vehicles ...and maintain a good personal experience. Good jobs guys.

Very nice people here!
    May 27, 2014

Went to look at a vehicle here and the staff was very friendly and took time to go through the car in detail and showed us how everything works! I had... no idea and this was my first BMW! I am very excited about new car and would give these guys 5 stars!!

So far, impressed w/dealer- 1992 Mercedes 400SE
    April 19, 2014

So far, I have been impressed with the staff at I Motors. Currently, I am in the market to purchase an additional car. Last week, I stopped by the dea...ler and met Azeem who I found friendly and professional. He arranged for me to take the Mercedes for a long test drive. Once I returned to the dealership, I presented that the car has a few issues and that I would need to consult with my mechanic. This week, I returned to the dealership and met with Shaw, who had also arranged for me to take a long test drive. During this test drive, I determined that there were a few more issues with the car, and that I'd need to think about it (I have owned plenty of Mercedes and am very aware of the potential costs involved with maintaining and repairing the car). Again, I did not feel pressure to make an immediate decision and was able to reflect on the car and decided from there - today, April 19. I decided that given the concerns with the car, but also recognizing that I really like the car, I decided to negotiate a fair price with the general manager, Mohammed. I took the car for one last ride and noticed an oil leak. I brought the car to a nearby Mercedes mechanic and he diagnosed that the valve cover gaskets are leaking - not a cheap job to repair. Once I returned to the dealer, I met with Shaw and he is arranging for the car to be repaired and I will pick the car up this week. As a result of their honesty and professionalism, I am happy to write a positive review of my experience. I'll update when the whole process is completed - thus far, I am very impressed with this dealership!

best customer service from a car dealership!
    March 5, 2014

Ii usually don't write reviews but I just felt obligated to write one for these guys. They went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I was h...appy with the truck I bought. After I bought the truck I realized there wasn't a nav disk and I called them a week later and they apologized for the inconvenience and mailed me one the next day. I was surprised because last time I bought a car I had an experience far worse than this one. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Wonderful Experience! Would do business again!! A+
    March 5, 2014

I purchased a car recently the car was better than described. eventhough it was an older vehicle I was expecting normal wear and tear but it turned ou...t to be much better than expected! The sales team was very helpful in the process and made it very easy to make my my purchase. I would do business here again for sure!!

No that good . . . . . .
    March 4, 2014

I called to put a downpayment on a car . The salesman was too busy to get my financial info ( credit card number to give the downpayment. ) I called b...ack and he said the car was sold . I could have gotten the car of if he just had time for me !

I Motors